Saturday, March 11, 2017

What happened to the group gifts ??

Good Morning Readers!
Today on my blog GROUP GIFTS! and not just a few, plenty!
Let me start with the new group gift by KIB Designs. They have these lovely Karen corsets in 2 colours as a group gift and they fit Maitreya, Belleza and Omega systems. The KiB Designs group is free to join.
The poses I am using to show these corsets are by Salacity poses and they are called Tess #3 poses. you can find these poses at the Level Up event.
With these corsets and with all other outfits today I am wearing the Wednesday skin applier Pineapple tone, which I am wearing on the Lara Maitreya body and LAQ Trinity head.  This skin is by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and you can find these appliers in a lot of skin tones at the Skin Fair 2017. This fair opened today and you can find more great offers there by 7 Deadly S{k}ins
The fun hair I am wearing is by Truth hair. The long curly hair is May, I am wearing the red version.
I am wearing Mesange Bering eyes #2 with these super skins and these eyes come in mesh and in a regular version. The included HUD for the mesh eyes gives you 10 colour options and several size options and is soo easy to use!
MH Unique Design is another store with awesome group gifts! The MH Unique Design group is free to join and they have plenty group gifts! I am showing you a few now, I will show you more the next few days! Yes you read that right FEW days, they have so many gifts they do not fit on one or two blog posts!
So all dresses below are GROUP GIFTS and free.
The beautiful jewelry is a new release by Moondance Boutique, called Elizabeth. This set is colour change so you can adjust the metal and the gems in 2 versions to all your elegant outfits!
My last find for today is by Dafnis. They have this awesome Yurena outfit at the store for just 99 L$. This set comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 12 top options and 12 options for the skirt or belt.
The fun hair I am wearing is Austen by Truth hair. You can wear this hair with or without the cap.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!