Sunday, March 12, 2017

More group gifts: cute summer outfits!

Hello there Readers!
Today part 2 of the group gifts you can find at MH Unique Design. The MH Unique Design group is free to join and they have plenty group gifts!
All outfits on my blog today are group gifts you can find at their store!
With these outfits today I am wearing the Wednesday skin applier Pineapple tone, which I am wearing on the Lara Maitreya body and LAQ Trinity head.  This skin is by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and you can find these appliers in a lot of skin tones at the Skin Fair 2017. This fair opened today and you can find more great offers there by 7 Deadly S{k}ins.
The fun hair I am wearing is by Truth hair. The long curly hair is May, I am wearing the red version.
I am wearing Mesange Bering eyes #2 with these super skins and these eyes come in mesh and in a regular version. The included HUD for the mesh eyes gives you 10 colour options and several size options and is soo easy to use!
The beautiful jewelry I am wearing with the first dresses is a new release by Moondance Boutique, called Elizabeth. This set is colour change so you can adjust the metal and the gems in 2 versions to all your elegant outfits!
The next tops and skirts are separate gifts. But they together make awesome outfits!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!