Sunday, February 12, 2017

Trying to look cute again :)

Happy Sunday Readers!
After the more sexy looks on my last blog now back to the cuter dresses and outfits. I have a few left by Gemyles which you can find at the Fitmesh Designer Expose till February 21st. And I have a lovely dress which KiB has on offer at the 2nd Level event. A beautiful watch in silver or gold which you can get for free at BhB. And last but not least several free outfits I found on Marketplace.
So here goes... KiB Design has this lovely Janire dress on offer at the 2nd Level event. There are 6 versions to choose from, and each one is 99 L$ However there is a fat pack of these dresses too, with a colour change HUD, which gives you no less than 6 skirt options and 6 sweater options for 499 L$.
The dress fits Slink, Maitreya, Ebody and Belleza. Showing you below a few options I created from the fat pack HUD.
With this dress I am wearing a new Catwa applier by WoW skins: Melania in darktan.
The lovely hairs I am wearing today are by Truth. The long hair with head band is Malibu, the short up do is the VIP gift by Truth and it is called Char. I am wearing the red version. The group is not free to join but you get a new free hair style each month and this month there are even TWO versions. The HoneyAna hair, which is the second VIP group gift is the hair with the braid over one shoulder. You get a fat pack of colours for both hairs, I am showing the red version.
The eyes I am wearing are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Abyss. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.
Over to the Fitmesh Designer Expose where Gemyles has some really AWESOME offers! The elegant Alexus tops & skirts and the sexy Talula dresses are just 99 L$ each and you get a great colour change HUD with both outfits which gives you 32 colour options. The boots I am wearing with the outfits are included and they fit Slink high feet.
So let me start by showing you the Alexus tops & skirts, which fit Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink.
The next dresses with the boots are called Talula and they fit Maitreya, Belleza, TMP, Slink and system avatars.
Then I went for a stroll along Marketplace and I found this beautiful Monia dress by Tiffany Designs there. This beauty is free and perfect for Valentine day! There is also a gorgeous Lily Jewelry set available on Marketplace, which is also free and also by Tiffany Designs.
And I went back to the Sea Hole and got these great New Romance pants there in the Pacific colour. For 1 L$ they are yours! They are standard mesh sizes, so they fit most mesh bodies too.
With these pants I am wearing a matching New Romance wrap blouse in the same Pacific colour, which is also 1 L$.
There is also a very cute mesh skirt available at The Sea Hole for 1 L$, which is called Boardwalk skirt. I choose the Sea Glass colour to stay in the same tones as the outfit above. However I found a different top to go with this skirt. This top is by La&Li Style and it is free in this green colour.
And that was my last find for today.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!