Sunday, November 20, 2016

I am just crazy about these free hats....

Happy Sunday Readers!
I am just crazy about hats and I was thrilled when Kialaya told me she had found some awesome hats on Marketplace! They were free and they are awesome. I picked them up and searched Marketplace for dresses and accessoiries that would go great with the hats. The results are below!
I also found some awesome matching shoes to go with the dresses, they are not free but on offer for 99 L$, so that's not bad!
Let me start by telling you the skin and eyes I am wearing today. The skin is by  WoW skins and it is their Tessa 2016 skin in darktan. For my Catwa head I used the Angelique applier by  WoW skins.
The beautiful eyes are by Mesange and they are their The Bright Crown eyes #11. There are 15 colours of these eyes and you can find them at the Applique event
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Truth and it is called Felicity. I am wearing the red version.
So now Marketplace. The fun and sexy hats Kialaya found are by Mood's and there are 4 different packages with hats and one with jewelry, all free. The first set is called Elite and you get a great black floppy hat and a cute birdcage hat in black. With this graceful hat I am wearing a dress by Alonis in a very dar red colour.  This dress is free.

The lovely Stella heels are by DE Boutique and they come in 2 versions: colours and essentials. Each set comes with ac olour change HUD which gives you 8 options to wear. And each set is just 99 L$. The shoes fit Slink high feet.
I am wearing the same hat with another cute dress and this one is by N-Uno. This dress comes in yellow and is 1 L$.
The lovely jewelry is by Mood's and it is their Nacre jewel set, which is free.
The Nacre jewel set goes great with this perfect black dress by Gold Square and this dress comes with a colour change HUD. The dress is free. I am showing you the three possibilities to wear the Nacre set too.
The distinguished soft yellow hat is again by Mood's and it is called Satin floppy hat. This hat is free and there is a red bird cage hat included.
There is another great free hat at Mood's and this one is called Fashion floppy hat. The hat comes with a cute red birdcage hat and both are free.
With the cute bird cage hat I am wearing a perfect dress called Evelyn and this dress also comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 8 colour options. This dress is free and it is by M&M. The elegant Slink high heels and the gold necklace are included.
My last find at Mood's is this Summer floppy hat, which comes with sunglasses and lovely bracelets. This hat is also free.
With this hat I am wearing a fun bow dress by EA Glamour and this dress is free.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!