Monday, October 10, 2016

What happened to the group gifts?

Hi Readers!
There were times that I went to a lot of my group stores every 1st of the month to pick up the group gifts for that month...but somehow a lot of stores stopped with group gifts. However I found a few awesome ones for you and they are on my blog. You will need a paid group for some gifts, but as I am showing the gifts on my blog you can decide whether it is worth to join to get the group gifts.
So let me start with Glitterati by Sapphire. Their Glitterati group is 100 L$ to join which is not cheap...but you get several awesome outfits as group gifts. I am showing them below.
With these group gifts I am wearing group gifts by Nord Embel'Lys. Their Nord Embel'Lys group is 50 L$ to join and their group gifts are this lovely Fall Wreath and some awesome jewelry which I am showing you below too!
I got this lovely Jayma 2016 skin by WoW skins, which is on offer at the Designer Circle in 6 skin tones, ranging from a very light Milk to a dark Caffe, for just 199 L$ per skin tone. Appliers for these skin tones are available too. REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The hair is by Argrace and it is called Chikai. Just join their update group and you can take the gifts at the store.
The beautiful eyes I am wearing are Arabian Night eyes by Mesange. You can get a fat pack of these eyes (15 mesh eyes) at their store.
So here are the group gifts I mentioned, all DRESSES and the shoes are by Glitterati by Sapphire, all jewelry and the wreath are by Nord Embel'Lys.
Another store that has awesome group gifts is  Shoenique. I blogged them a few days ago HERE but today I want to show you their September group gift, which is a lovely sexy gown. The Shoenique group is free to join.
The heels for Slink high are from the Midnight Mania board at E C R U and you do not need a group to click this board.
I am wearing a new skin by WoW skins: The beautiful Tessa 2016 skins are available at the Chapter Four in 6 skin tones. Each skin is just 100 L$ which is a steal for such detailed skins! Omega appliers are available for 100 L$ too. The skin tones range from a very dark Caffe to a very light Milk tone.
Let me show you these awesome skins first. You get a natural version AND a version with the red lipstick.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.

My last finds for today are the lovely group gift and the gift for which you do not need a group by Sweet Little Thing's. The Sweet Little Thing's group is 35 L$ to join (it was free when I joined) and this sweet top & skirt is a gift for group members.
However if you are at Sweet Little Thing's look at their counter. There is a cute free dress in a box there and you do not need their group to get it. This lovely dress with colour change HUD is inside the box.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!