Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Those Halloween outfits are so enticing!

Hello Readers!
I know Halloween is not right around the corner, but I took a stroll along Marketplace to find some awesome outfits for your Halloween parties or to go Trick and Treating in.
But that's not all, Entice has some really sexy Feel so Close dresses at Tres Chic for just 99 L$ each. There are 12 colours to choose from and the fat pack with all colours is 700 L$. I am sure you can't resist them...well I couldn't :)
The elegant shoes are called Beatrice and they are by Gemyles. They are part of a dress called Janie Sequin dress. This dress and the shoes come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the dress and the shoes into 32 colours. Just 199 L$ for this dress and the shoes.
If you are wondering why I changed so much: a dear friend gave me a Catwa Destiny mesh head and I am test driving the head on my blog. Let me know what you think? Keep? Or keep my own shape (with head)?
With this head I am wearing the Monica Catwa Head applier by WoW skins. The colour is Golden.
The beautiful eyes I am wearing are Ignis #9 eyes by Mesange. You can get a fat pack of these eyes (15 mesh eyes) at their store.
The hair I am wearing here is called Venus you can find it on the Lucky Boards at Gemyles. You have me seen wearing Venus hair in red on my blog a few days...which is free on these lucky boards. You do not need a group to click the boards.
Over to Rowena's Design. I mentioned them yesterday on my blog, they have 2 Midnight Mania boards, 4 mini mania boards and 6 lucky boards at the store and you do not need to be in a group to click these boards. The boards change often so you might find something else there than the outfit I got from the lucky boards: a lovely Ain't it Fun dress with colour change HUD.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Like Design and it is called Britney hair. There is ONE colour of this hair on the lucky boards at Like Design and that makes the hair free if you are a Like Design Group member (the group is free to join). If you do not want to join or you do not want to stalk the lucky boards you can buy this hair with a colour change HUD for just 50 L$.
Then Dafnis has these Jaden tops and Valerie bustiers and they are not cheap. You have to pay 250 L$ for the fat pack, you get the bustiers and the tops and 3 colour change HUDs which change the top, the bustier and the leather parts into 12 different colours each. I played around a bit with the HUDs, showing you the results below.
To compensate the price of the top I went to Baby Monkey to pick up their Starter Box. This box is free and inside you will find a lot of goodies, amongst them  these awesome Thalia jeans with colour change HUD and also the matching Desire Boots also with HUD. You do not need a group to pick up this box.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Like Design and it is called Romana hair. There is ONE colour of this hair on the lucky boards at Like Design and that makes the hair free if you are a Like Design Group member (the group is free to join). If you do not want to join or you do not want to stalk the lucky boards you can buy this hair with a colour change HUD for just 50 L$.
Over to the Halloween stuff I found. Well JS Midtown has some new released Halloween glowing shirts with different designs at their store for 149 L$ each. There are 5 versions to choose from and they are all to die for.
On my stroll along Marketplace I picked up quite a lot of great outfits. I landed at Kiki's Closet and found this fun Cami dress for free!
And Extal has this awesome Chemise Raven including Slink High boots for free on Marketplace! Isn't that perfect for Halloween and later on as little black dress?
The hat is also free and comes in a pumpin version and a plain black one. It is by ROC. And even the matching necklace is free. It is by Pepina Vella.
The last find for today is also from Marketplace and this black dress with leather parts is by NO Concept. I styled the dress with a beautiful spider necklace by Zyn which comes with a colour change HUD which changes the necklace in a lot of options.  The necklace is free.
And the cute black & white heels are also free, they are by Macrokenia and they fit Slink high and TMP.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!