Monday, October 17, 2016

Enticing Super Weekend Sales and more.

Good Morning Readers!
I am a bit late with the Super Weekend sales by Entice, but here they are on my blog today! I am fighting some persistent infections in RL so my blog posts might be late or not posted at all.
So Super weekend sales at Entice. They have these lovely All for Love dresses in 2 versions, a Falloween and a solids version. The dresses fit Classic avatars, Maitreya, Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus), Slink (Physique, Hourglass) and they come in many versions.
Each dress is 99 L$ and the fat pack with all 8 versions is 500 L$.
I am showing you both versions below.
I decided to wear lovely jewelry by Indulge Temptation with these dresses. The set I am wearing is called Heion #2 and this set is colour change with a HUD. You can change the metal and the pearls separate. You can find this jewelry at the Colour Me Project for 125 L$. There are several sets to choose from.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Like Design and it is called Romana hair. There is ONE colour of this hair on the lucky boards at Like Design and that makes the hair free if you are a Like Design Group member (the group is free to join). If you do not want to join or you do not want to stalk the lucky boards you can buy this hair with a colour change HUD for just 50 L$.
If you are wondering why I changed so much: a dear friend gave me a Catwa Destiny mesh head and I am test driving the head on my blog. Let me know what you think? Keep? Or keep my own shape (with head)?
With this head I am wearing the Monica Catwa Head applier by WoW skins. The colour is Golden.
The beautiful eyes I am wearing are Ignis #9 eyes by Mesange. You can get a fat pack of these eyes (15 mesh eyes) at their store.
Over to the new SLF&O gift by Entice. The SLF&O group  is free to join and this great bloody Sweet surrender outfit is totally free.
My next finds are by Lushish Catz. The cute BOOthongs are free for everyone and the lovely Haltertops come with a colour change HUD which change the tops int0 6 great textures. The tops fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink (Physique and Hourglass) TMP and system avatars. For just 55 L$ this set is yours!
The hair I am wearing here is called Venus you can find it on the Lucky Boards at Gemyles. You have me seen wearing Venus hair in red on my blog a few days...which is free on these lucky boards. You do not need a group to click the boards.
Lushish Catz also has some really sexy lingerie on offer. This Audrey lingerie is just 60 L$ and I think it looks awesome!
I am wearing the same lovely jewelry by Indulge Temptation with this set, Heion set #2.
Another great offer by Lushish Catz is this Rockabilly body. It is just 60 L$ and perfect for Halloween!
My last find for today is by Rowena's Design. They have 2 Midnight Mania boards, 4 mini mania boards and 6 lucky boards at the store and you do not need to be in a group to click these boards. The boards change often so you might find something else there than the outfit I got from the lucky boards: this Brick House romper. The romper comes with a colour change HUD.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Like Design and it is called Britney hair. There is ONE colour of this hair on the lucky boards at Like Design and that makes the hair free if you are a Like Design Group member (the group is free to join). If you do not want to join or you do not want to stalk the lucky boards you can buy this hair with a colour change HUD for just 50 L$.
I am wearing Baubles by Phe Navy Bangles. They go perfect with this outfit!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!