Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ohhh those 7 Deadly S[k]ins and that sexy lingerie!!!

Morning Readers!
Today skin on my blog and not the ones I usually wear but awesome skins by 7 Deadly S[k]ins. I am in the 7 Deadly S[k]ins group (joined when they had a free enrollment fee for a while - the fee is now 300 L$) and if you are in this group you get a new skin each month. And not only for girls but also for GUYS!
And my friend Hannah from DMZ has this elegant sexy lingerie as a new release. This lingerie is called Dolly lingerie and there is a choice of 8 lovely pastel colours. I love black lingerie, but the softer tones are very sweet and enticing. DMZ also has a great Marketplace store, with very reasonable prices, so take a look there too!
Last but not least I am going to show you my Boyfriends shirt which I got from the Midnight Mania boards at NoName. It is actually for guys, but hey...I love it!
Let me start with 7 Deadly S[k]ins. They are participating in the #122 round of the Designer Circle and they have these lovely Rainbow skins in apricot there! This big pack of skins includes 14 skins (with and without cleavage) and it also included Tango, Phat Azz and Slink hands and feet appliers. All of this is yours for just 199 L$.

REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. These freckles are NOT included in the skin. You can buy them on Marketplace for 5 L$ for 4 freckle layers.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Like Design. It is their Angelique hair and I am wearing the red version from the Rainbow pack. You get a pack of 10 tones (not free).
And the elegant jewelry is by Indulge Temptation. You can find this beautiful Sovereign set in 6 versions at the Designer Circle. Each Sovereign set is colour change with a HUD which changes the beads and the metal into 8-10 different colours. Each set is just 200 L$ and you get earrings, bracelets and a necklace.
7 Deadly S[k]ins also has awesome group gifts. Like I mentioned: their group is 300 L$ to join but a new skin each month is a great gift! I am showing you below the January group gift called Jenny. You get 4 skin tones and all appliers are included.
The elegant hair is by Truth hair and it is called Georgina. I am wearing the REDs version and you can find this hair in their 50 L$ sales room. You get 5 tones of each hair colour.

And the gift I got from the Midnight Mania board at 7 Deadly S[k]ins is this lovely Robyn skin! There is no group needed to click these boards (there is one for guys too).
Over to the lovely Dolly lingerie by DMZ (Danemarkz). Each of these lovely Dolly sets is just 99 L$ and all appliers you might need are included! For that price you can afford them ALL! The stars are NOT included! However the diamond nipple covers I am wearing with the red lingerie are by CNZ. The cover comes with a HUD to change the metal into 2 colours and the covers into 6 colours. 149 L$ and it is yours and you can find it at the Designer Circle.
Then I went to NoName to stalk their 5 lucky chairs for a while, but I didn't get anything...I also clicked their Midnight Mania boards and I got the male shirt which is on one of the boards. This shirt comes with a colour change HUD to change the colour into 5 lovely textures. There is no group needed for the chairs nor the Midnight Mania boards.
The lovely hair is Tadla by Like Design. I am wearing the red version from the Rainbow pack. You get 10 colours in each pack (NOT free).
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!