Friday, January 8, 2016

FREE gifts in stead of breakfast at Tiffany's

Hello Readers!
I admit: I am a bit lazy. I just love to shop for free without teleporting all over Second Life. And some stores just have so many gifts and great quality designs that you really do not need to visit another store to find awesome outfits.

One of these stores is Tiffany Designs. They have 5 lucky chairs, no group needed. On these chairs there are awesome outfits, also for GUYS!. Next to the lucky chairs are 2 Midnight Mania boards with beautiful gowns.
And at the counter of the store you can find several lovely gifts too.
I found quite a lot there which I will show you below.
But first: what am I wearing today?
I am wearing the beautiful Ilenia 2016 skin by WoW skins and you can find her in 6 skin tones at the WoW skins Mainstore. I am wearing the Darktan version of this skin with cleavage option and with a lovely Ilenia lipstick layer #4.The lovely hair I am wearing is by Truth hair and it is called Mariska and you can find this hair in their back room for just 50 L$ per colour (you get 5 different hair tones).
Now back to Tiffany Designs.
This lovely warm Abela winter coat is from their Lucky chairs and so are the perfect flat heeled boots. The coat come sin a rich dark green, and it is just awesome. The mesh flat boots come with a colour change HUD to change the colour into several lovely shades. Just showing you a few options below.
I am wearing the same boots with a lovey red Corina long sweater dress which is a gift at Tiffany Designs. And there is at the moment also a pair of great Denise jeans available as a gift, the jeans come with ALL appliers. The gifts change often, the ones at the store and on the lucky boards, so you might find something else there.
This lovely dark grey sweater is actually a gift for guys from the lucky chairs, but I am wearing it as my boyfriends sweater :)
This Nati winter coats is also from the lucky chairs.
And this cute silver glitter Lorette mini dress is also a gift from the Lucky chairs. The lovely jewelry is by Lazuri and it is a free gift at The Free Dove, You will get the purple set of this beautiful Cocoa Island set and you can change the metal and the colours of the stones into several purple shades.
I am wearing this lovely jewelry set with the beautiful Santa gown which I also got from the lucky boards at Tiffany Designs. The gown actually comes with fur trimmings, but I left those off because Christmas is over. The elegant Debra high heels for Slink high feet are also a lucky chair gift.
This lovely Pam winter gown is a gift from the Midnight Mania board at Tiffany Designs. To wear with this gown you could also get these great platform pumps by Iconica. You can find them at the Free Dove as a gift and they come in a dark and a light version. Both versions come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the upper part of the shoes, the metal and the soles. Just showing you a few options of the PASTEL shoes below.
And the dark version of these platform pumps will go perfectly with the lovely MonaLisa gown which is also in the Midnight Mania boards at Tiffany Designs. This gown comes with the perfect Fascinator hat.
The next sexy Mila mini dress was a gift at Christmas, and I think it is gone now, but I still wanted to show you it.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!