Sunday, November 15, 2015

I see red and teal...

Hi there Readers,
I had a look at the pictures I am planning to put on my blog today and strangely enough most of them are in teal or red! Some of them are 60 L$ and some are free, so it is a nice mix this time.
Anyway, we don't want to discuss that do we? I bet you want to see what I found today, so here goes:
I went to Shoenique to pick up their October group gift. The Shoenique group is free to join and there are several previous group gifts available which I blogged HERE. There are TWO October gifts and you can see both below.
On my blog today I am wearing Susse in darktan with cleavage option by WoW skins. This skin comes in 5 skin tones and each one is 300 L$.
The sexy hair is by Tameless and it is called Tia. It is a NEW RELEASE. This hair comes with an easy to use colour change HUD which changes the hair tone into no less than 30 different ones. You can go for a pack of natural colours, fades or fantasy. Each pack, including the hud, is 249 L$.
The lovely booties are from the Midnight Mania board at Tiffany Designs and there is NO group needed to click this board. They are for Slink High feet.
The elegant Pearline set (a triple pearl necklace and 2 different sets of matching earrings) is a free gift by Lazuri. The pearls and gems are colour change. You can find the free gifts by teleporting to their group gifts.
Then while I was at Tiffany Designs I searched for the round box with the turkey on it. It is the hunt item in the Dirty Turkey hunt and Tiffany Designs is #100 in this hunt! There is a HINT & LINK page available and this hunt runs till November 30th. Below is the hunt gift Tiffany Designs hid inside their hunt box.
The lovely hair is Louisa by Truth hair and it is send out in their Subscribo group. Join the group and look at history and you will get this lovely hair along with a colour change HUD to change the hair in many lovely tones.
To wear with your new outfits you could decide to get the great shoes I found on the Midnight Mania board at Tris. THeir gifts change often so you might find something else on their board. There is NO group needed to click this bord. These shoes are for system feet.
My last find for today are the great 60 L$ offers Entice has at their store. They are just  too cute to miss out on and they are ONLY on offer this weekend! There are 4 different dresses to chose from and each one comes with a colour change HUD to change the colour into 3 lovely shades.
Each dress is just 60 L$, for that price you can afford all!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!