Monday, November 9, 2015

Get a complete outfit and new hair for free?

Morning Readers!
Is that possible, a great free outfit for free? Hair for free? Yes it is. On my blog today you will find a lot of free things, outfits and hair. You will have to go hunting though, because the outfits are all gifts in the Dirty Turkey Hunt. This hunt runs till November 30th and there are #100 stores to visit. But - of course - you can just pick out the stores that are your favorites from the LINK & HINT page which is available. You are looking for a round box with a turkey on it in this hunt and all gifts are FREE.
I landed at #13 Kaithleen's and I found the hunt box at their store. Inside was this lovely little black dress. I just love those little black dresses and if youw ant it: go hunting!
The lovely necklace with cross are by #29 Ecco. The necklace comes with a colour change HUD to change the colour into 3 different ones. Go hunting at Ecco's to get this necklace.
On my blog today I am wearing Susse in darktan with cleavage option by WoW skins. This skin comes in 5 skin tones and each one is 300 L$.
The sexy hair is by Tameless and it is called Zaida. This hair comes with an easy to use colour change HUD which changes the hair tone into no less than 30 different ones. You can go for a pack of natural colours, fades or fantasy. Each pack, including the hud, is 249 L$.

Then I went to #47 Ducknipple. Took me a while but I found that round box at their store too! Inside was this great AutumnH dress, perfect for fall!
And #22 B!asta also has a great dress as a hunt gift hidden inside their Turkey box. You just have to find it to wear this elegant Feather skirt and top.
My next outfit ...hmm...well you have to search 3 stores to complete this awesome look. First you have to go find the hunt box at #12 Hollyweird. They have the great cuffs hidden inside their hunt box. And #18 Indecent Exposure gives you that sexy knotted top if you can find their hunt box. The shorts are the hunt gift #49 Pichi has for you. All you have to do is find that box!
I am wearing the same shorts and cuffs with the top I found inside the hunt box at #40 B-Dazzled. Well again: go hunting if you want to get this top for free.
The Skull rings are the hunt gift at #44 Bubble and they are yours IF you find the round Turkey box.
Over to  my last find for today in the Dirty Turkey Hunt. If you find the hunt box at  #31 Horr Menswear you will get 2 gifts. A sexy top for gals and a pair of sweatpants for guys. I am wearing them both...hey a girl has to work out too!
My last find for today are the gifts you can find at Olive. With Christmas coming up soon these fat packs of hairs might come in handy. They are all free and there is no group needed to get these hairs.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!