Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bargains from the Designer Circle, More from Entice and some hunting to do.

Hello Readers!
Today on my blog you will find a bit of this and a bit of that, some free hair, some free outfits, some bargains. The bargains I found are at the Designer Circle and at Entice. The free hair is from Analog Dog, Pink Hustler, Besom, and Truth.
So let me quickly start with the bargains I found at the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till November 28th so don't wait too long to go grab those offers! I found a beautiful dress by Culco Boutique at the Designer circle and this Halter Criss dress has an awesome back side. It is yours for 110 L$.
With this sexy dress I am wearing the beautiful Lilly earrings Baubles by Phe has on offer at the Designer Circle. This set of 3 pairs of earrings is just 100 L$.
I just love the skin I am wearing on my blog today. This beautiful skin is called Divanity and it is on offer at the Designer Circle by WoW skins in 5 skin tones. Each skin tone comes with Omega head/body appliers and each skin tone is just 199 L$.
The lovely hair is Louisa and you get a fat pack of this hair if you subscribe for free at the Truth subscribo.
I am using poses by PrincessPoses (Pink Insidious). These are either poses from their Bitter set, the Pesky set or the Egotistic set. You get 6 poses for 129 L$.
Culco Boutique also offers a sexy sheer mesh blouse at the Designer Circle for 110 L$. The skirt is not included, but the skirt I am wearing with this lovely blouse is by Pink Cherry and it is part of their lovely Justine outfits with a top and coat and pencil skirt. You can find these outfits for 149 L$ at the Designer Circle and I blogged them HERE.
Then I went to Entice. They have this sexy Only You dress new on their lucky boards and the matching Only you heels are 99 L$. To click the 6 Lucky boards at Entice you do not need a group.
The lovely hair is called India and it is on the Midnight Mania boards at Besom. You get a fat pack of this hair and you have to be in their group, but the group is free to join.
Entice also has a new dress on their Midnight Mania Board. One of the Midnight Mania boards is group only (the group is free to join), the other board can be clicked without being in the group and on this board you can find this new Toxic dress.
Then I found these lovely dresses at Entice, they are called Let it Rain and they are the Lazy Sunday offers at Entice. These dresses come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the dresses in 3 lovely shades. Each set is just 75 L$ and there are 3 sets to chose from.
The fun hair bun is by Pink Hustler and it is their subcribo gift. You get a fat pack of this fun hair for free.
I found the cute light bulb necklace and earrings set on Marketplace and this set is colour change, so you can adjust it to every outfit. This set is called Love Always and it is free.
Over to The Dirty Turkey Hunt. This hunt runs till November 30th and there are 100 shops to search! You are looking for a round box with a turkey on it and all gifts are free. There is a HINT & LINK page available which is very helpful if you get stuck or you want to visit just your favorite stores.
I landed at #69 Elation and inside their hunt box I found this cute Thanksgiving dress.

Then I went to search #02 1 Hundred. I found their hunt box and this sexy lingerie set was inside, with 2 different tops. Appliers are included.
The lovely hair is Lolli and you can find this hair in the free ball on the beach area at Analog Dog. The hair comes with a HUD toi change the colour and with extensions.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!