Thursday, October 1, 2015

Oh my Precious!

Hi there Readers!
Today on my blog only 2 stores to visit: Precious Designs and Truth hair. So no hopping around, no hunting, no effort at all! Let me start with Precious Designs. At this store you can find many great designs, but also 5 Mini Mania boards, 2 Midnight Mania boards and 6 lucky boards and for none of them you have to join a group.
I was so lucky to get a lot of gifts there, which I will show you below. MOST of the dresses come with colour change HUDS.
There is also a gift at Precious Designs for members of the SLF&O group (Second Life Freebies and offers). This group is one you should not miss! Joining is free and many shops have gifts for members of this group. The shoes for SLINK High feet are included.
Now if you are wondering where I got that great hair: It is the subscribo gift at Truth Hair. Just click JOIN and the fat pack of this Essena hair will be delivered to you. If you already are in the group and you didn't get the hair, leave the Sunscribo group and join again.
In the back room you can find many hair styles for just 50 L$ per colour pack.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!