Saturday, October 17, 2015

It's All Free.

Happy Saturday Readers!
I am sure you like to go shopping this weekend and I am sure you like it even more if the things you are shopping for are free.
Today on my blog is almost everything free. You just have to be patient for a while because most is from lucky boards or lucky chairs.
So what have I got for you? The Like Designs group is free to join and they have 2 Midnight Mania boards for group members and also 6 lucky boards, also for group members. I got a lovely dress and a pair of Ola shoes from their lucky boards and a pair of Yala shoes, also from the lucky boards.
With the lovely dress I am wearing a group gift by Lazuri. Their group is 250 L$ to join but there are previous group gifts available too. The current gift is the Cocoa Island set in violets, and you get a necklace, bracelets, earrings and a hat. All of this is colour change. Lazuri also has 2 free gifts at their store, no group needed.
The lovely skin I am wearing today is by WoW skins and she is called Charlize. You can find this skin in a pack of 5 skin tones at the SWANK event for just 300 L$ for all 5 tones! You can read all about the SWANK EVENT here.
The lovely red hair is Elsa by Truth hair. You can find this hair in their back room where they are having a Hair Sale. All colour packs are just 50 L$ and you get 4 tones of each colour.
I am wearing these Yala shoes with one of the dresses I got from the lucky chairs at Maica Fashions. They have 2 stores and both have 10 lucky chairs. 5 downstairs and 5 upstairs. This is their second store Maica Fashions. I got all lovely outfits below from those chairs and boards!
Over to my last finds for today. This lovely hair is by Red Mint and it is their group gift. The group is free to join.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!