Sunday, January 25, 2015

All things messy and meshy !

Morning Readers!
The title for today was thought up by Penny Logic, thanks sweety!
One of the advantages of Second life is that you never ever have a bad hair day. If the hair you are wearing isn't to your liking anymore, just go get some new hair! Would be great if we had that in real life, wouldn't it?
Well today on my blog lots of HAIR. Some is free, some is not free, but it is all great hair!

Let me start with a new release by Tameless hair. This lovely hair is called Callie and it comes in a natural pack, a fades pack and a fantasy pack. Each pack comes with an easy to use colour change HUD which changes the hair into no less than 30 hair tones. Calli is 249 L$ per colour pack and I am showing you some examples from the natural pack and the fades pack below. Mega packs with all colours are 499 L$.
The elegant outfit is also by Tameless and it is called Godess. The outfit comes in black and white and included are the dress in 5 sizes, the golden arm cuff, and the elegant sandals for SLINK HIGH feet. Just 199 L$ per outfit ladies, where can you get such a sexy look for such a low price?
The elegant skin is Aleida by WoW skins. I am wearing the darktan version and you can find this lovely skin for just 99 L$ per skin tone at the Designer Circle till January 31st. There are 5 skin tones to chose from. All appliers are available at the WoW skins mainstore.
Then I went to EMO-tions to pick up their newest group gifts. Their group is free, and there are several group gifts available. The newest one is Jona a lovely long hair do which comes in 4 hair tones and 4 fades ones. There was no RED colour, and as you all know I am a redhead. So I changed the colour of the Jona hair in EDIT to red.
Then I also got Faith in black, great curls.
And I got Tori, but when I checked today Tori was gone :( sorry.
My next find are the group gifts and the Lucky baord gifts by Venus Hair. Joining the group is free and there are several group gifts available. However they also have 6 Lucky boards with lovely hair! Mary is from the Lucky boards.
And don't forget to click their Midnight Mania board too!
Below is what I picked up there.
My last stop for today was Alice Project. They have one NON group Lucky board, a mini mania board and a Midnight Mania board. There are also GROUP Lucky boards, joining the group is 750 L$, which was a bit too steep for me. I am just showing you what I got from the Midnight Mania board and from the mini mania board.
The hair from the Midnight Mania board didn't come in red, so I changed the colour to red in edit.
However Alice Project also has ALL their Advent Calendar gifts back to 2012 on offer at their store for just 50 L$ per hair style!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!