Saturday, December 27, 2014

I wish I hadn't wished for snow...

Hi Readers!
Today when I woke up the world was white and quiet. It has been snowing all day today and it is a beautful winter world. A few days too late for a white Christmas, but it still is special. Not if you have to go out for groceries or to visit a friend though!
Anyway, I am inside and I am sitting behind my PC enjoying the view. Drinking warm winter tea. And working on my blog. So what have I got for you today?
I was at the Designer Circle again to scoop some more great offers at the Designer Circle (nothing there is over 100 L$). And I have some great winter freebies for you too.
What did I get at the Designer Circle? Well I got this elegant lace and satin evening gown in black and red. Yes I did buy both, a black one because a black gown is a classic. And a red one because sometimes us girls like to be sexy. Each gown is 90 L$ and they are both by Wertina.
I am wearing lovely jewellery with these gowns and these gold bangles and ring are called Enchanted. They are by Baubles by Phe and you can find them at the Designer Circle for 100 L$.
The lovery skin is Lulu golden by WoW skins, which is also on offer at the Designer Circle. This skin comes in 5 skin tones and each tone is just 99 L$ at the Designer Circle. You can find all appliers you might need at the WoW skins mainstore.
The lovely red hair is from a fat pack of hair tones by Tameless hair. The hair is called Zaida and the fat pack with a colour change hud (30 hair tones) is 249 L$.
I just love the jewellery by Baubles by Phe so much...the bangles and ring are awesome so I took another pic of them. However Baubles by Phe has another offer at the Designer Circle too. These bangles come in 2 variations and they are called Medival ruffled bangles. 100 L$ for these bangles too.
Then I found these awesome knitted bodysuits by GraffitiWear at the Designer Circle. They come in 4 lovely pastel colours and you can wear them with leggings or pants, or just like I did: as a body suit. Each of these suits is 95 L$ and all appliers are included.
My next find at the Designer Circle is the fun Starshine Beauty outfit by B-Dazzled. The top and the skirt are sold separate and each is 100 L$. But you get a HUD with both. The top you can change into 12 colours and you can change the tutu skirt layers each into those 12 colours too. I had fun playing around with both.
Over to Marketplace. I still have some awesome offers from my stroll along Marketplace in my inventory. How about this lovely dress by E.A.D. ? This snowflake dress is a gift = free.
I promissed you yesterday that I would blog the Reindeer necklace by Izzie's more extensive, so here goes. This lovely necklace is free and it is colour change. There are 7 colours to chose from.
And the perfect snowflake earrings by Tari's Creations in 3 colours will go perfect with your winter outfits. Especially because these earrings are free.
My last find for today is perfect for the snowy weather we are having here today. A lovely warm scarf is the hunt gift in the Peace on Earth hunt at #15 Lybra. You have to find a blue globe with a white dove on it at their store to get this scarf. The jeans are by Blackburns and they are free on Marketplace. You get a blue and a black pair. The grey sweater is from a free fat pack by HOC industries.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!