Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing day

Hi there Readers!
On this boxing day I just have left overs on my blog. Left overs from Marketplace, some more gifts from the Peace on Earth hunt and some offers you can find at the Designer Circle. So a little bit of everything :)
Where to start? Ah well I will just start with the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till January 3rd and nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$.
So what did I get there today? Pink Cherry has some awesome offers at the Designer Circle. This very sexy lace body suit Alexis comes in 3 great colours and each one is just 90 L$. You can wear it with or without the skirt.
I am wearing another offer you can find at the Designer Circle with this outfit. The lovely skin is called Lulu, it is by WoW skins and you can find it at the Designer Circle in 5 skin tones for just 99 L$ per skin tone. All appliers you might need can be found at the WoW skins Mainstore. I am wearing the GOLDEN skin tone.
Pink Cherry has another offer at the Designer Circle: a set of lovely nail polish. The polish is called Beaded nails and you get a HUD for SLINK hands and feet with 8 colours for just 90 L$.
Pink Cherry has another great offer at their mainstore. A lovely set of Christmas nail polish (also 8 colours and also for SLINK hands and feet) for just 90 L$. Let it snow, even on your nails :)
My next find at the Designer Circle is this great Diva in Fur dress, which is on offer by Coco Sands, is just 99 L$. Coco Sands is also offering a lovelt Bea shape for 99 L$, which I am wearing with this dress.
Over to the Peace on Earth hunt. In this hunt you are looking for a blue globe with a white dove on it and the hunt runs till January 6th. The gifts in this hunt are free. I landed at #49 Sage and I found this awesome outfit inside their hunt globe. The globes are not that hard to find ladies, so go hunting if you love this outfit too.
N-Core has developed MESH feet and if you already own N-Core non mesh feet you can get a free update. Their newest group gift are shoes for each feet type (extreme, flat and medium). I am wearing their Extreme group gift with this outfit, lovely golden mules. Joining the group is free.
And then I just found some great freebies on Marketplace. They are a bit Christmas related, but you still might like to get them. How about this outfit by Champage! which is called (C)Xmas? It is free and you get a  male outfit too for your partner...if he dares :)
Then I found another sexy Christmas outfit on Marketplace and this one is by BD Fashion. It is called Xmasdoll and it is free.
Now if it is cold outside you do not want to wear these outfits above. So for those who like to go out in the now I found a tacky Christmas Sweater by Dele. It is free and I am weraing it as a dress but it also goes great with jeans or leggings.
My last find is a lovely red gown by Augusta Creations and this gown is free. It is great for Christmas but yoy can slo wear it to any other ball you are going to. I am wearing a lovely necklace by Izzies with this gown. The necklace is called Reindeer and it is colour change. I will blog it more extensively tomorrow. The necklace is free. 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!