Thursday, September 4, 2014

Time to meet Victoria.

Hi there Readers!
Today I met Victoria and I instantly fell in love with her. She is so elegant and so very Royal that I could not resist showing her to you. No wonder that this lovely Victoria is an exclusive for the Kings & Queens fair and she is NOT free.
Victoria comes in 4 skin tones and each skin tone comes in 5 make up versions and one natural version. There is also a Victoria shape avaiable and on the pictures below I am wearing the Victoria skins AND the shape!
Go have a look at Victoria and I am sure you will fall in love with her too!
Then I went to Dark Salvation. Dark Salvation has 3 Lucky cupcakes at their store, 4 Lucky chairs and 2 Midnight Mania boards. I have been eating those Lucky cupcakes for a while, and I sat on the Lucky chairs and clicked the midnight mania bords. I won tops, shorts, dresses and bikini's and I am showing you all below.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!