Sunday, September 28, 2014

Enjoying Four Seasons?

Hi there Readers,
Did you enjoy my post of the Four Seasons Autumn Market? Well here is another one! The Four Seasons Autumn Market runs till October 5th, so you still have a few days left to hop over and take a look at the great bargains you can find there!
All offers are Autumn related, the colours, the design, it will put you right in Autumn mood.
Let me show you my first find!
This great trench coat and the fun wellies are on offer at the Four Seasons Autumn Market by Lumiere. The coat is 100 L$, the wellies are 75 L$.
I am wearing the coat and wellies with poses by Icons of Style and they are called Umbrella poses. There are several packs of poses on offer, each with 10 poses, and they are 100 L$ per fat pack. However there is a free umbrella pose available too. which I showed you 2 days ago. You can find the Icons of Style store at the Four Seasons Autumn Market here. The poses come with umbrella and a HUD to change the colour of the umbrella.
Lumiere also has a gift at their store at the Four Seasons Autumn Market, this lovely teapot necklace is free.
More offers at the Four Seasons Autumn Market by Lumiere: You can get these elegant boots there for 100 L$, or the fun sweater with shirt for 75 L$. There is also a Gatcha with one shoulder sweaters. I could not make the sweaters fit my avatar, but feel free to give it a try.
Then FLRN has these great retro lace dresses on offer at the Four Seasons Autumn Market. They come in many colours and you can chose to wear them with or without the lace. They are 150 L$ each.
If you look closely at the pictures above, you will see I have leaves in my hair and on my nose. These leaves are by Persefona and you can find them in their Gatcha at the Four Seasons Autumn Market. Each try is 20 L$ and you either get leaf on nose, leaf in mouth or leaves in hair (which you can wear together). However there is ONE set that is a gift, the one I am wearing above, which is a combination of all 3 options in blue.
Or you could decide to wear one of the beautiful wreaths Persefona has on offer at the Four Seasons Autumn Market. They are 75 L$ each.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!