Thursday, August 21, 2014

Rock around the clock

Hi Readers,
I know it is a lame titel but I really had no inspiration today. On my blog you will see several group gifts by Kastle Rock, hence the title. And some more goodies from the Designer Circle too!
In this 86th round of the Designer Circle you can find many great offers below 100 L$. The round runs till August 30th.
I just love polka dots. Can't help it, when I see them I got to have them. If you are anything like me, stay away from the vendor by Zook at the Designer Circle. Zook has a very cute polka dotted dress on offer at the Designer Circle and you have the choice of 3 colour (or you can get all of course!). Each dress is 95 L$.
With this cute dress I am wearing the nails and a fun ring Baubles By Phe has on offer at the Designer Circle. The set is called Gold framed ring and nails and you can get this great set (4 different nail polishes and the ring) for 100 L$.
The skin I am wearing today is by WOW skins and it is called Becky. Becky comes in 4 skin tones and each skin tone comes in 5 different make up versions and a natural version. You can find Becky at the District 5 Fair.
Over to Loordes of London. Again polka dots...owww NOT good for my L$ balance! Loordes of London has these cute Gustafsson dresses in 5 colours on offer at the Designer Circle for 70 L$ each.
The cute shoes are by 22769 and you can find them at L'accessories - La Metallique Fair (NOT free).
While wearing one of the Gustafsson dresses I am using the fun poses Icons of Style has at the Designer Circle. These poses are called Light Bulb poses and you can find them at the Designer Circle for 55L$. You get 6 different poses, including the light bulbs.
Over to Kastle Rock. I joined the Kastle Rock group a long time ago. They have 3 Lucky chairs and a Midnight Mania board, but they also have great group gifts. Joining the group is 100 L$ but there are many previous group gifts available. Let me show you a few examples.
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri and it is their newest release: The Halle set. This set is colour change by touch, which means you can change the colour of the metal, the center stones and the small diamonds. NOT free but a great set to own.
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!