Thursday, July 10, 2014

I feel so sassy today.

Hi Readers!
Today on my blog you will see more of the Designer Circle. Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$ and you can find many great bargains there! Their current round runs till July 19th so don't wait too long to hop over and go shopping!
Now what did I get there? I just love the Dirty Talk dresses Icewerk has on offer at the Designer Cirlce. They come in 5 colours andthey are 100 L$ each. But hey...they are sooooo sexy!!
And this very cute jacket is by Baboom. It comes in 4 different textures and colours and you can find it at the Designer Circle for 99 L$ each.
And my last find at the Designer Circle: this very cute red bikini. It is by Ashmoot and it is 79 L$. The cute beach bag which matches the bikini is 69 L$ and the elegant red bow shoes are for SINK high feet. They are 99 L$.
And now for the fun outfits I got from Sassy Kitty. They have no less than 10 Lucky boards and they have 2 Midnight Mania boards. And they also have a lot of freebies and dollarbies HERE. And there is a private Yardsale with many low priced items HERE. I am showing you below what I got from the LUCKY BOARDS.
The cute shoes are by Essenz and they are called Detroit. You can find them at the Essenz main store but you can also find their Gatcha at the Summer Fair, where you can try your luck for 75 L$ per pair! These shoes are for SLINK HIGH feet.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!