Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Midwest Farmers Daughter....

Hi there Readers!
Today I want to start with a song ( golden oldie) by the Beach Boys that came to mind when I was working on my blog....I was taking pictures of a wearable demo by Attic. I found it on Marketplace for 1 L$ and it is called Flowery Overall. I really felt like a midwest farmers daughter wearing this overall! The tee shirt is not included.
The lovely skin I am wearuing today is Riwen by WoW skins. I am wearing the darktan version with the cleavage option. You can find this lovely skin at the Designer Circle. It comes in 3 skin tones and each tone is 99 L$. All appliers are also available.
The hair I am wearing is by Tameless and it is called Zaida, ruby colour. The hair is 249 L$ for a fat pack of all colours (including the hair bases).
Then I changed to a California girl by wearing this lovely dress I also found on Marketplace. The dress is called Good Girl and it is by Java Fashions Design and it is free. I am wearing lovely earrings with this dress and they are by Amourous. They are called Encircled earrings (free).
Over to the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till April 19th and they have so many great offers! I just fell for the lovely Royal Asian Corset dresses GraffitiWear has on offer at the Designer Circle. They come in 4 great colours and they are 100 L$ each. I am wearing a beautiful necklace, rings and earrings set with these dresses, which is also on offer at the Designer Circle.  The sets are by Phoebe, they come in 6 colours and they are called Iadara. The fun thing is that you get 2 sets of rings, one version for SLINK hands too! 99 L$ for each set.
To go with these dresses you really should pick up those great Las Vegas shoes by Essenz. They are on offer at the Designer Circle for 100 L$ per pair, which is a steal for such detailed shoes. There are 6 colours to chose from and I am sure you will find matching ones with all your dresses.
Then SLC has some awesome new 60 L$ offers. I am blogging them a little late, because they were out on the weekend already. But they are still available till Friday ladies, so you still can grab one of those great outfits, including the wedges, for just 60 L$. There are plenty colours to chose from and they are all great! Just showing you the beige and the brown one as an example.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!