Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mix & Match

Morning Readers,
Today on my blog a mix & match of skirts, pants, tops. But also some cute nails (yes I know, I am a nail addict along with all my other addictions). And 2 great skins. But you will have to work for one of them as it is a hunt item.
Anyway, let me start with great Girly jeans my friend Jara from Aidoru has released. These jeans come with a colour change hud and you get 5 great textures to play with. The cute Hippie half boots are also by Aidoru ladies. 120 L$ for the jeans including the boots is a bargain!
The shop is brand new, so take a look around, it is great!
The cute tops I am wearing with these jeans are by Sascha's Designs and they are called Milou tops. They come in packs of 3, in long jacket and short shirt layers, and each package is 199 L$.
I found some great tops (including the lingerie) at the Designer Circle too. They will go great with the Girly jeans above! This round of the Designer Circle runs till February 22nd, so be sure to go get what ever you like before this round ends! These cute knit cardigan sets are by 1 Hundred and they are just 99 L$ per colour. You can chose from 6 great colours and you get the lingerie with and without a colour matching bow too.
Then I found some awesome skirts at the Designer Circle. I just love boho style and these La Boheme skirts by Loordes of London just have that Boho feel to them. They come in 5 great colours and they are just 70 L$ each! The tops are again the Milou tops by Sascha's Designs. And the lovely long bow necklace is by Fairy Tail. It is no longer available on Marketplace but I found a great replacement for just 1 L$. The bow is colour change.
Then I found these AWESOME nail enhancers at the Designer Circle. They are by Vivid and you get 18 different nails but you do need to own either the SLINK hands (fat pack 2250 L$) or the SLINK nail enhancer (150 L$ - works with regular hands) to use them. The nails are 85 L$.
Over to the Be my Busty Valentine hunt. In this hunt you are looking for a heart with 2 arms, and you have till February 15th to find the gifts in this hunt. I landed at 7 Deadly s[k]ins and found the hunt item there and ohhhh this skin is to die for!!! Go hunting ladies and find that heart....it is a great skin!
Freckle layers are not included with this skin.
Another hunt is the Add some Red hunt. B!asta is participating in this hunt and you will get these great Mary Jane pumps if you can find the hunt item at their store! You are looking for kissing lips. For a hint click the hint giver at the store.
Then my friend Hannah from DMZ told me about a Valentine Fair that is going on at the MC Fashion store & events sim.  There are many participants and most of them have a free gift or a dollarbie at the stalls. Let me show you what I got up till now!
This cute top is the gift by Freyas Iron Works.
And this elegant lace top is the gift by Aura Blue.
This sexy latex outfit is the gift by Dark Matter.
And I just love this skin by Muse skins! You get the skin and the piercings.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!