Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I fell in love with Nicole

Morning Readers,
I just couldn't help myself, I fell in love with Nicole. No no not a girl, a new skin!! I have been wearing the Donna skin & shape by WoW skins for a long time now, but now there is Nicole...and I just love this skin. I am wearing Nicole on my blog today so you can decide wether you love her more than Donna....But let me start with the Designer Circle today. The current round of the Designer Circle runs till February 22nd, so you still have a few days left to go grab those awesome offers there!
Now when you are at the Designer Circle, take a look at Amarelo Manga's offer...they have this lovely dress, the glasses and the shoes on offer there. Each item is 100 L$.
The next offer is also available at the Designer Circle and this lovely dress is by GraffitiWear. This dress is just 95 L$ and you have a choice out of 3 great colours. The back of this dress is very cute with the laces.
Another great dress is this purple one by Coco Sands. The dress is available at the Designer Circle for 99 L$ and I am also wearing a shape called Audra, which is also available at the Designer Circle. It is on offer again by Coco Sands for 99 L$.
The lovely jewellery is by Baubles by Phe and it is available at the Designer Cirlcle.
You all know I am a shoe freak and HollyHood has some awesome shoes on offer at the Designer Circle. They are called London heels and they are 99 L$
These next boots are also by Hollyhood and you can find them at the Designer Circle for 99 L$ per pair. They are called San Antonio boots and you can chose a sand or a grey version.
My last find at the Designer Circle are the great poses by Icons of Style. I use their poses a LOT on my blog, the designer even made me some special back poses for those low cut gowns. These poses are available at the Designer Circle and they are called Willow poses. They are 59 L$ and you get 6 poses and six mirrorred ones. Icons of Style also has some awesome couple poses on offer at the Designer Circle. They are 65 L$ and you get 3 poses.
Over to WoW skins. They changed SIMS and in just a few hours Sawsan (the owner/designer) rebuild the whole store on that new sim. WOW my compliments, she created a miracle in a very short time!
And she created Nicole, the skin I have been wearing on my blog today. This skin is a new release so NOT free, but it is a beauty. Nicole somes in 4 great skin tones, and there are make up layers especially for this skin, available too! I am showing you 6 eye shadow layers (one is eyeliner) and 6 lipstick layers.
ALL appliers are available for this skin too!
There is a marked down complete avatar called ASIA on Marketplace by WoW skins and it is just 200 L$, including clothes, eyes, hair, skin, shape and jewellery.
The freckle layers are NOT included, they are by Glammorize and you can find them on Marketplace for 5 L$.
The lovely bracelets and rings are by Baubles by Phe and they are available at the Designer Circle for 100 L$.
I found another skin, this skin is by 7 Deadly S[K]ins and they have a Lucky apple tree in front of their store, where I found an apple with an R on it....and inside was this lovely skin!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!