Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hair and jewellery

Today just hair and jewellery on my blog readers. Oh no...wait...also OUTFITS and shoes! Tameless has some awesome new releases, hair do's but also great outfits. Each outfit at Tameless is just 149 L$ but you get a LOT. Usually shoes or boots are included and usually you get more than one colour! Let me show you:
This first outfit is called Vintage beauty and you get this dress in 3 colours. With each dress matching shoes. And you get the lovely jewellery too! So for 149 L$ you are completely done! The shoes alone are worth much more! And I feel like a diva in this lovely vintage dress with the beautiful Pearls and the sexy shoes!

The lovely hair is a new release by Tameless and you saw it on my blog already! I have been wearing this lovely Zaida hair for a few days now, it is just awesome! I chose the Ruby colour, which will not come as a surpise.
The lovely skin and shape I am wearing on my blog today are by WoW skins and this skin is called Gisella. It is the newest group gift at WoW skins. Joining the group is 300 L$ but you get a new gift skin each month and you get all previous group gifts too! (Look for a box right next to the recent group gift).
All the new released hairs by Tameless come in 3 colour packs: Naturals with all 20 natural colours, Fades with 16 ombre and tipped colours, and Fantasy with 20 fantasy colours.  Each colour pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colours are $499L.
Then I got this Shy outfit also at Tameless. This outfit also comes in 3 colours, the boots are included and the sexy stockings too. The hair I am wearing with this outfit is also a new release by Tameless and it is called Mish. On the first 2 pictures I am wearing the FADES version in different tones.
On the second 2 pictures I am wearing another new release, called Hester and I am wearing the natural version.
On the last 2 pictures I am wearing Zaida again, and you can see how you can change the streak in the hair there.
And then I went to Finesmith. They are moving store and they had an awesome 100 L$ sale. But I just went there for the free group gifts and look what I got there!
NEW LANDMARK TO THE NEW STORE!
These lovely jewellery poses are by Icons of Style.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!