Thursday, February 13, 2014

Designer Circle round #73 and the Valentines Market

Hi there readers!
Today on my blog some more goodies from the Designer Circle. Their 73rd round runs till February 22nd and you can find so many great offers there!
And I will show you some more free gifts or dollarbies from the Valentine Market at the MC Fashion store & Events sim. This event also runs till February 22nd.
So here goes: The Designer Circle. I found this very cute dress there by Baboom. Actually they have two Paris dresses on offerf at the Designer Circle and I got both. I blogged the first dress HERE, and this one beow is the other Paris dress. You can grab it at the Designer Circle for just 99 L$ and it comes in 4 colours.
The skin and shape I am wearing is called Angela and they both are by WoW skins and you can find this skin and shape at the Designer Circle in 3 skin tones. Each tone is 99 L$, so is the shape. I am wearing a pink lip gloss with this skin.
The hair I am wearing is a new release by Tameless and it is called Zaida (NOT free).
Then I got these great outfits by Pink Cherry. You can find them at the Designer Circle in 3 colours and they are just awesome. You should not miss one of these outfits ladies. A perfect jacket, great pants and a warm scarf...perfect for a long walk or a cold afternoon shopping. These sets are just 100 L$ each.
You all know I am a sucker for nails which go with the SLINK hands (2250 L$ for the fat pack)or the SLINK nail enhancer (150 L$). And A.S.S. is giving away this great set of nails which go with SLINK for free! WoW what a Valentine gift!
Over to the Valentine Market. You can find this market on the MC Fashion store & events sim and there are many participanmts who offer their designs for a low price there. Most of them also have a gift or a dollarbie in their stall and I am showing you below what I found there.
This set of 2 spiked dresses is the gift by M&M. They are just great!
And this sexy lingerie set is by Vengeful Treads.
I found some more great lingerie at this fair and these 2 sets are by Petit Chat.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!