Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Valentines stroll along Marketplace

Readers I took one of my strolls along Marketplace again and this time I was just looking for something for Valentine. It is just over a week and I really wanted to find some goodies. And guess what? I did find some awesome gifts...or cheapies (which on Marketplace means: 1 L$).
So here goes.
This first lovely dress is by [[Masoom]] and it is totally free. This cute red dress is just awesome. It is mesh and it fits perfectly. 
I am wearing the new release hair by Chichickie with this outfit. Ther hair is called Catrin and I blogged it yesterday too. The first 3 days is a fatpack just 95 L$ and the GOLDEN version of this hair is a subscribo gift.
The lovely jewellery is the newest group gift by Lazuri. Joining is 350 L$ but this set alone is worth the fee. But you get a lot of former group gifts too! The set is called Esme and you get bracelets, earrings, nacklace and ring.
 
To wear with these lovely red dresses I found a great jewellery set called Amore del Cuore. It is by D.D.M. designs and it is free!
Then I got another cute red dress and this one is by Lexfam. This dress is also free. And the cute flats I am wearing are also from Marketplace and they are called Valentine Roses ballet flats. They are by Crazy Pastry Designs and they are free.
Another great sexy dress is this one by Nadas Designs and this cute dress is free. The heart necklace is included.
Then I found some great Valentine shoes. They come with bling but you can switch that off.They are by Orange Blossom design and they are free.
Over to a very cute Valentines skirt, which is by Patulas House. This cute heart skirt is free. I styled it with a set of 2 tee-shirts by Cyrious. You get a red shirt and a pink one and both look great with the skirt. These shirts are free.
I also found some more naughty stuff, like this lovely lingerie set by Insolence. Insolence has great female lingerie and they offer this Valentines set for free on Marketplace!
Augusta Creations also has a sexy baby doll style set for Valentines day. This set is called Bea red and you can wear it short or shorter.
My last find ah well I could not resist these boots. They are sparkly and glittering, and they are actually New Year boots, but I like them :) They are by Jet City and they are free.
HAPPY VALENTINE SHOPPING LADIES !!