Monday, October 21, 2013

Morning Readers!
Today I am going to start with a little jewellery. This lovely set is by Allusions and it is brand new! You can find it on Marketplace for just 10 L$. Don't miss it!!
WTG has 2 lucky boards ladies and I got this great necklace there. It is called My dear cat!
Then WoW skins has a Halloween hunt! There are 10 glowing pumpkins hidden all over the mainstore. Nine of them are orange and you can buy them for 15 L$ each and one is gold and it is 25 L$....ohhh now what will be inside??
The hunt runs till October 31st.
My friend Sue is crazy about bikes and she was extatic about a great brand new bike by Turlaccor Custombike. And you know why? Not only because it is a great bike, but it is the Turlaccor Custombike 3000 member gift! Just join the group and check past notes. Don't wait too lonjg because I have no clue how long it will be available! Thanks Sue :)
The House of Storm offers have changed ladies, and CoCo has these great poses for just 90 L$ each there! The first one is called House Maid, the one with the chair is called Royal dark chair. Props are included!
 
Then Ciarrai was talking about a problem with her lovely pink shoes in the FabFree group. She told me where she got those lovely shoes: at Topazia. Thanks so much Ciarrai, without you I would never have found all their lovely group gifts! Topazia's group is free to join and they have a whole array of group gifts ladies! Look below what I got!
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri. It is their
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!