Friday, August 9, 2013

Some awesome 60 L$ offers, some awesome hair and some awesome skins.

Hi there readers!
On this great sunny Friday I am going to show you some awesome 60 L$ offers by Sascha's Designs and also their weekly half price gown offer. And I am going to show you some gorgeous new released hair by Tameless hair. And last but not least: WoW skins is taking part in the Back Fair event which starts TODAY AT NOON, so don't go there too early! They have some awesome skins there!
But let me start with the great 60 L$ offers at Sascha's Designs. Each week there are 2 or 3 new 60 L$ offers and this week you can chose either the elegant Mercedes in black (mesh) or the fun Angelheart dress in blue (hat is included), or a package of 4 great tops which are called Snoes tops. I styled the outfits with the lovely All Glam Diamonds set by Lazuri and with the Touch of Stone set, also by Lazuri (both sets are not free).
 
 
 
Then Sascha's Designs has each week one of their best selling gowns for half the regular price! Just one week, so you have to hurry to get those offers! This week it is the lovely Zerenade gown in turquoise. This gown offers many options, ranging from cocktail to full gown. I styles the gown with elegant Poison shoes by N-Core (not free) and with the Tres Chic jewellery set by Lazuri. This set is colour change by touch and you can adjust the metal, the stones individually or all stones at once. Not free though but a great set to own.
And if you are wondering why I changed all of a sudden: keep reading :)
 
 
Over to Tameless. I was away for a few days, which you might not have noticed, as my blog was still appearing on the right time :). But I missed a few new releases by Tameless and so did you, because I didn't blog them. They are too good to be missed, so here come FOUR new releases and the hair is all great!
First the lovely Chelsea hair. All hair by Tameless comes in 3 colour packs: Naturals with all 16 natural colours, Fades with 16 ombre and tipped colours, and Fantasy with 16 fantasy colours.  Each colour pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colours are $499L.. You can find a DEMO of this hair on Marketplace. I am showing you just a few examples, but the hair come sin many tones.
The jewellery I am wearing is the Tres Chic set by Lazuri (not free).
 
This next hair is called Crystal and you can find a DEMO of this hair on Marketplace. With this hair you can change the streaks in colour too.
 
And this hair is called Gloria and you can find a DEMO of this hair again on Marketplace.
 
Last on is called Topaz and from this hair you can find a DEMO on Marketplace.
 
Now how did I change?? That is quite easy! I went to the Black Fair event and I got this great Valentina skin there. It is by WoW skins and it is especially made for this event. It is just stunning as you can see on the pictures above. But I will show you more below!
This great skin come sin 3 skin tones: Pale, tan and darktan. There are make up layers included for all skins. There are lovely eyelashes included and beautiful eyeliners. I just can't say anything else but WOW!
 
 
 
 
 
Then WoW skins has another great skin at the Black Fair and this one is called Tanita. I am wearing the Sahar shape by WoW skins with this skin. You can grab it for just 1 L$! yes you read that right..ONE linden dollar! So what is keeping you here?
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!