Sunday, August 11, 2013

Do you need a bit of Pink Sugah?

Happy Sunday readers!
I went to Pink Sugah. Why?  I actually landed there because I was doing the Join the Picnic hunt and I was looking for the picnic basket in this hunt. You can find a HINT & LINK page here for this hunt and this hunt runs till August 31st, so you still have plenty of time to do the hunt. Pink Sugah is #33 in this hunt. I found the picnic basket and inside was this great flower dress! The jewellery are older group gifts by Chop Zuey.
 
But then I stumbled on a little table with many previous hunt gifts by Pink Sugah! WOW I couldn't believe it, they are still all available! Let me show you what I got there! There were also a lot of freebies, so some items are not from a hunt.
This is the gift from the MAH hunt.
 
And this is the gift from the hunt for your inner slut (top only).
There was another Hunt for your inner slut, and this is the price in that hunt.
 
This is the gift for the Passion for red hunt. I am wearing the Classic Pearl set by Lazuri with this dress (free).The set is colour change.
 
This is the gift in the Colour Explosion hunt.
 
And this is the gift in the Hello Titty hunt (the pasties are not included).
The next outfit is the gift in the MMH hunt, again with the Lazuri Classic pearl set.
 
And this is the gift in the Surfs Up hunt with the Classic Pearl set by Lazuri.
 
This outfit is the gift in the TYFTMH Hunt.
 
The last items are all freebies at the store. Pasties are not included.
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!