Friday, October 19, 2012

New shoes, new jeans and some Halloween stuff

Nothing makes me more happy than new shoes. OK new hair does the same. Hmmm come to think of it, a new skin too, and jewelry. And a new outfit.
Let me start over.
A lot of things make me happy and one of them is new shoes. But first I want to show you a special offer. It is not cheap (499 L$) but you get a complete avatar by WoW skins! This avatar is called Mystere and you can find it in their MARKETPLACE shop. BUT ONLY FOR 24 HOURS! You get the skin, shape, eyes, lashes, freckle & tattoo layer, jewelry, boots (in 2 colors) and all clothes shown on the pictures. I am showing you the skin also on my own shape to compare. What a deal!
And this is the newest group gift by Azul, which is perfect for your Halloween parties! I am wearing the fun Azul dress with free Halloween hair by Amacci. And with the newest group gift by ChOoOz, perfect shoes! Happy all over :)

Then I went to the Boho Culture Fair and got this great necklace for just 1 L$ at the stand of Bliensen & MaiTai!.
And after that I continued my shopping spree at Sascha's Design. On Friday the 60 L$ offers are changed there and this week you can get a very cute dress called Lisana or a very sexy top & pants set called Lucee Choco for just 60 L$ each. The Lucee set comes with 2 different colored pants (brown and green).
The lovely jewelry is the Noor set by Lazuri (not free). The shoes are by Baby Monkey (LB gift).
 
I stumbled on a great offer on Marketplace, great new jeans (mesh) by NS. They are just 50 L$ ladies, but that is a steal for a pair of good sexy jeans don't you think?
Ah well I was on a roll shopping, and as you can see on the pictures above I am wearing Baby Monkey soes with Sascha's designs. Pixieplumb has changed all gifts on her lucky boards (and there are MANY around the store). The gifts are great and below is what I got there. Some boards are Group only. Thank you so much Pixie!








Baby Monkey also has lucky boards with clothes upstairs. They are all mesh, but they are sooo great! Worth to stand there for a while ladies !

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!