Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It is too hot to sit behind my PC and blog.

But I found so many nice things that I sacrificed myself and sat down to let you all kniw what I found. Like this cute red dress which is a gift at Mays Soul. I love the belt! Mays soul also has a duck backpack as a gift at the store. No group needed, free for everyone.

Then G&N has a new freebie at the store. A lovely MESH dress with shoes and hat...perfect for this hot weather ladies ! I love the little flowers :)
The next outfits are all group gifts by VeroModero. They have plenty more, but I blogged most of them before. Just these 3 ones escaped my attention. The top outfit is VeroModero's re-opening gift. The one with the phonebooth is the November group gift by VeroModero and the elegant gown is their May group gift.
The shoes, skins, shapes and eyes are included in both top outfits, not with the gown.


Another store with many group gifts is Ydea. I love their design, simple and easy to wear. The black and red dress is their moms day gift. All group gifts are at the same spot and joinging the group is free.
ATTENTION: some of their group gifts, like the black pencil skirt, the leopard dress, the green cross top and the city top are MESH! I really don't have a bumpy butt....it is the MESH skirt that makes me look that way :)
The cute shoes and boots are included.








Alli&Ali changed their voting gifts and their group gifts at their MAINSTORE. Don't forget to take a look at their ACTION wall with special offers, group members get a 50 % discount!
From the group gifts and voting  gifts and MARKETPLACE the SKYE hair is for petites, but with a little patience you can enlarge it to a normal size. Skye hair is the hair with the flowers.




Alli&Ali also has a MAY SALE promo, and the hair in this promo is just 50 L$ per style. The May Sale is in 3 locations HERE HERE and HERE and you can also find the hair on their MARKETPLACE store. Lots of male hair there too.

Alli&Ali also have great new freebies on their Marketplace store. Like this hair, which is called Davina.
Or this hair, called Evie.
Last one for today is the SKYE hair on Marketplace for petites.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!