Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little bit of this. a little bit of that...

I have so many things I want to blog, but it is quite hard to chose which to blog first ! So let me start with the great new releases by Jane. They are all MESH and even though I am not keen on MESH these lovely tops, skirts and pants just make me long for a sunny saturday at home, relaxing, drinking tea and just feeling GREAT !
New releases so NOT free!
Dabs skirt & Keen tanks (available in more colors)
Dandy tank, easy day trousers (available in more colors)

Keen tank & Prissy skirt (available in more colors)
Marsha tunic
Minnie tunic
Then I got the newest group gift at K&C. If you haven;t been there you should go! Joining the group is free and they have tons of group gifts and also 2 Questionmark boards to play. One with clothes, the other one with shoes ! What more can you wish for? Shoes? They come with the outfit !!!
Hipnose has changed their group gifts and they also have a LOT of group gifts. There are also 2 for guys ! So hop over and take a look !








This next dress is from Marketplace and it is by Destiny. The cute boots come with the dress ! 1 L$ for this awesome outfit !
And these cute pants are by Wear me and they are called High waisted pants. The cute polka dotted top is also by Wear me. Mind me: you only get the RED one ! Not the fatpack.
I am wearing the Wear me high waisted pants with the lovely tops I got from Carisma. The picture suggests you get the pants, but you get these great tops in all colors ! 1 L$ for all these lovely tops.
The next set is a bit cowgirl like. White pants and a blue checkered shirt. This set is by Fashion Warehouse and it is 1 L$.
Another pair of pants are these ones by Bottom Line jeans. They are actually mens jeans but I am not complaining ! Think Boyfriend jeans ! The tops are by Edge Grafica and you get all colors.

I am wearing the Bottom Line jeans with the FBI Felix top. The black strappy heels are 1 L$ and they are by WCI.
These next pants are by Candymetal and they are called Semantal. The jeans come with 2 great tops ! 1 L$ for the jeans and the tops ladies !
The cute shoes are 1 L$ too and they are also by Candymetal.
OK another pair of shoes that will go great with all these pants and then I will end this blog for today ! These shoes are by Naofan Teardrop and they are called After school cow.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!