Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HOC Industries, Heart Softens and Condemned Design

I totaly love the HOC Industries shoes. I had never heard of them before, but I got the LM from a friend and I hopped over there to see what they had. GREAT shoes (I blogged them before) for a very affordable price. The shoes are color change.
And if you join their group you get even more free colors and textures for the shoes. Anyway I saw they had a hughe freebie wall outside their shop and this is what I got there:
* long sleeved t-shirt in many colors
* tube tops in many colors
* Asia styled tanks with print
* jeans in 4 colors
* 2 second life tops
And look how I styled them :)



Heart Softens Group reached their 10.000 member and WOW they celebrate that with this LOVELY bridal gown. It comes with several options, decent or more sexy top, hair with or without decoration, different skirt styles and different flower decoration on the chest. CONGRATULATIONS HAERT SOFTENS !!!



Heart Softens also has a great new group gift, skin, feet, ears, top and thongs included :)
Then I went to Condemned Design for the TRPH (The Runway Perfect Hunt).I didn't find the hunt item (a ticket) but they are participating in sooo many hunts, they have many lucky boards in the store, a lucky dip, a rotating cube and you have to guess what is inside when it stop. Just look around, find the hunt items and all below will be yours :)
Let them eat cake hunt (find cupcake)
Lucky board price
Lucky Board price
Rotating questionmark box
Unlucky dip price
LOL hunt (find letters LOL)
MFH hunt (find chest)
???? Hunt (this is really the name of the hunt, find a ?)
TDIH hunt (find black angel with a heart)
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!