Monday, May 1, 2017

Great offers and more free stuff to find!

Happy Monday Readers!
I know, I know my blog titles are lame, I can't help it after over 2000 blogposts!
Well today on my blog you can see more group gifts by Asteria. The Asteria group is free to join and from the landing point in front of the store you can find a lot of (older) group gifts. They are not all MESH so if you have a system avatar you can use them too!
And I have 2 awesome dresses by MOoH! for you too for bargain prices. Last but not least plenty shoes from the 4 lucky chairs and the Midnight Mania board at MODA. You do not need a group to sit on the chairs or click the Midnight Mania board!
On my blog today I am wearing skin appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins . One is the Kings Day offer skin, which offer has expired. The other one is called Blair and I am wearing the taupe version.
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Forrest colour.
On my blog today I am wearing hair by Truth hair. The lovely curls are called May.

So the group gifts by Asteria. These lovely blouses come in 6 colours and they are called Leny. I paired them with the Amy pants in black. Both go great together.
The beautiful jewelry is from the Midnight Mania boards at Rea. The set is called Swirl and you get a necklace, bracelet, ring and matching earrings and a colour change HUD with 6 stone options! You do not need a group to click this board.
Another group gift by Asteria is this Bedrosian top and short set. It comes in 4 colours.
Then I went to MOoH! They have a group discount on this lovely Sophia dress, a 50% discount ONLY this week, which means you get this dress for just 75 L$. However the MOoH! group is 100 L$ to join. There is a lovely group gift available.
And MOoH! also has this Willow outfit on offer till the 4th of May for just 99 L$. Both offers are in front of the store, on a specials wall.
Last one for today is MODA. Like I said before: they have 4 lucky chairs with over 35 gifts inside, and an awesome Midnight Mania board for which you do not need a group.
Look below what I got there!
These heels are called Alyx Corset heels and they fit Belleza, Slink,  and Maitreya. ALL MODA heels come with a huge colour change HUD which changed each part of the shoe separate and has many colour options.
And these shoes are called Stella Ballet heels. I LOVE the silk straps and bows. so elegant! They fit Maitreya, TMP and Slink.
These shoes are called Cora sling backs and they fit TMP, Maitreya and Slink.
Last ones by MODA are these awesome Venom Platform boots. They fit TMP, Belleza, Maitreya and Slink.
N- Core has a 50 L$ enrollment fee and they have a new group gift called Mambo heels. These heels fit N-Core, TMP, Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and they come with a colour change HUD which gives you many colour options.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!