Monday, February 20, 2017

From preppy schoolgirl or enticing lady to leather spikes collars..

Hi there Readers!
Today on my blog some great contradictions ...I am going to show you cute preppy schoolgirl outfits, some elegant dresses, a beautiful gown and also leather spiked collars...
I know, I know, might not all be your taste, but there is something for everyone on my blog today.
Let me start with a look I put together at the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till February 25th, and I found this elegant Vivian dress there, which is on offer by Perch. Vivian comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 8 options for the top and 8 for the skirt. The dress fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP and for just 119 L$ it is yours!
With this Vivian dress I am wearing a cute Jeanette jacket, which is on offer at the Designer Circle by ICEWERK. This jeans jacket fits Maitreya, Belleza, TMP, Slink and system avatars and the included colour change HUD changes the sleeves, the pockets and the main parts of the jacket into 20 colours. I played around with the HUD a bit.
The awesome heels are by Slipper Originals and they are called Eliza. There are 4 colours to choose from and each one is 99 L$. The shoes fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and they come in 5 standard sizes. You get 3 sole options and 5 metal options with each pair. You can find them at the Designer Circle.
The hair I am wearing is Choco hair by [NYNE]. This hair comes in 11 HUDS, each one is 149 L$ and each one has 5 tones of the same hair colour. I am wearing the reds. It is also available at the Designer Circle.The lovely skin I am wearing is by  7 Deadly S{k}ins. I am wearing Noellia in taupe a fat pack of skin appliers which you can find in one of the lucky chairs at 7 Deadly S{k}ins. I am wearing these appliers with the Trinity head by LAQ. This chair is a GROUP chair and joining the 7 Deadly S{k}ins group is just 14 L$ for the time being!
The beautiful eyes are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Abyss. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.

Over to Entice and their Flawless Winter Hunt. This hunt runs till TODAY, the 20th. There are 3 gifts to find at the Entice store, hints to find them are at the landing point. I am showing you 2 of the gifts, a sexy dress called Sit still, look pretty, and a beautiful gown called Rose gown navy. There are also elegant nails to find. Each of these gifts is 5 L$ so HURRY go find them if you like them!
The heart shaped earrings, necklace and bracelets are by Lazuri. They are their new group gift for Valentine. Joining the Lazuri group is 250 L$, but this set alone is worth way more than that amount. The set is colour change by touch and there are several gem and metal options to choose from.
The lovely hair is by Truth and it is called Cerys.
The skin applier I am wearing is by WoW skins and this beauty is called Mandy. I am wearing them with a Catwa BENTO head, using the darktan colour. You can find these appliers at the Designer Circle.
The Tiara with colour change HUD which I am wearing with the Rose gown is a hunt gift by Entice in the Cinderella hunt at Enchanment. I know not much about this hunt, only that you need a HUD which you can get at Enchanment. It teleports you to the different participating stores.
I promised you a preppy school girl outfit and here it is. Entice is participating in the Guest List (Make Over room) and you can find these Prep school girl pants, top & sweater and loafers there. There are 6 pants to choose from, each one is 99 L$. The sweaters with the blouses are also 99 L$ each and the loafers are the same price. They are all available as a FAT pack too for 349 L$ each. With the fat pack you get a colour change HUD.
The lovely hair is by Truth and it is called Louisa.
My last finds are by Indulge Temptation. They are participating in the TWE12LVE event and they have these lovely My Precious rings there on offer in 6 versions. Each one is just 50 L$ and each one comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 8 gem options and 10 metal options. Showing you a few examples below.
Last but not least Indulge Temptation has these Touch Love chokers at the TWE12LVE event for 150 L$. These chokers come with a colour change HUD which has 14 leather colour options and 10 metal options.
The lovely hair is by Truth and it is called Loni.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!