Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello Readers!
Yesterday I wasn't feeling too well. Seems like I am getting the flu or something. I hope NOT!
Ah well today there is a blog again...and what can you find there today? Some more freebies by Beautiful Dirty Rich, for which you do not need their (free to join) group. And some enticing offers by Entice from their Super Weekend Sale.
And free shoes, which Joanna told me to get. And when I could not find them, she showed them to me, so I can show them to you now.
So let me start with Entice. They have these sexy Nothing Matters skirts and tops on offer for
The skirts come in packs of 2 colours, the tops come with a colour change HUD and you have 4 colours to choose from.
The lovely skin I am wearing is Natasha 2016 by WoW skins and it is their AUGUST group gift. I am wearing the Darktan version with cleavage option, but you get 6 skin tones from the 2016 skin line including Omega adv head/body appliers for each skin tone.  The WoW skins group is 400 L$ to join but a box with about 50 previous group gifts is available at the entrance of the store.
The beautiful eyes I am wearing are Arabian Night eyes #7 by Mesange. You get a fat pack of these eyes (15 eyes).

The sexy hair is Kinda Shy hair by Clawtooth and you can buy this hair with many colour change HUDs for 0 L$ at their store.
The jewelry set is Blume in yellow by Lazuri. It was a previous group gift but the set is also available at their store to buy. The set is completely colour change.
Like Design has a free to join group, the Like Design group. They have 2 group Midnight Mania boards with shoes, and 6 group lucky boards. I got the sexy heels from their lucky boards.

And Entice also has a new gift on their Midnight Mania board. You do not need a group to click this board, so if you like this Runaway dress in darks get your friends over and click away!
The dress is perfect for fall or winter and you get a HUD with this dress to change the colour into 3 different ones. There are leggings included but they are for system avatars. The dress fits mesh bodies but there is also an alpha layer included, so they also fit system avatars.
Over to Beautiful Dirty Rich. I blogged most of their group gifts and freebies and dollarbies HERE but I could not put them all in one blog. So here is the rest of the freebies and dollarbies I found there.
This first set are the Destroyed jeans and the It's getting cold outside sweater.
The elegant shoes come with a colour change HUD and they are called Catrin. I got them from the Midnight Mania board at Rowena's Design. These boards change often so you might find other fat packs of shoes there. The shoes fit Slink high feet.
And these are the Dreamer jeans and the Birthday Girl top I found there.
The sexy heels are by Moda and they are from their Midnight Mania board. These shoes are called Cayla Wedges, the boards change each day, so you might find other shoes there.
Last but not least is this I'm your only wish dress which comes with a colour change HUD to change the dress into 6 sexy colours.
Over to the gift for SLF&O members which Joanna pointed out to me. You can find this great gift at Shoenique and you have to wear the SLF&O group tag to get them. This group is free to join. The Shoenique group is free to join and there are several awesome group gifts to find right next to the spot where these lovely sparkling high heels are. Joanna also pointed out that you might have to change the hover height as these shoes will sink into the floor.
My last find for today are these elegant dresses by Emberotic's Fashion Design. They come with a colour change HUD which changes the texture into 12 great colours. It is their 55 L$ Thursday offer.
The elegant shoes come with a colour change HUD and they are called Jessica. I got them from the Midnight Mania board at Rowena's Design. These boards change often so you might find other fat packs of shoes there. The shoes fit Slink high feet.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!