Friday, June 24, 2016

Ohhh such Enticing outfits....

Good morning Readers!
Today I have some really enticing outfits to show you all. I found the Entice cart at the Cart Sale at the Wash, and I found the  great 55 Thursday offers Entice has at their store. They also have a new gift on their lucky boards!
And I found some awesome free hair!
So let me start with the 10 L$ items by Entice which you can find at the Cart Sale at the Wash. Their cart is filled with great outfits and shoes, and I am going to show you all. So let me start with this Beautiful Liar dress in magenta. With this dress I am wearing The Melody hair which is on the Midnight Mania board at Olive. There is no group needed to click this board and the hair comes with several colour change HUDs. There are also 3 lucky boards with hair to click.
The beautiful jewelry set is by Lazuri and it is their Dulcina la Rue set. This set is not free, but it is totally colour change so you can adjust it to every outfit you want to wear.
And the skin I am wearing today is Sonia by WoW skins. You can find this lovely skin in 6 skin tones at the Vintage Fair which runs till July 26th.
The next 10 L$ dress is called Love me Harder dress. This dress comes in pink and it has a detachable shrug. There are also Love me Harder heels for Slink high feet for 10 L$.
Then I got this Love Hangover dress with the matching wedges. Dress and wedges (for Slink high) are each 10 L$.
And this dress is called Wicked games. It is your for 10 L$.
There is another cute baby doll dress for sale at the Cart Sale at the Wash and it is called It's in the Rain.
This is the Believe dress in light colour.
And I just love this Fools rush In romper!
Last one from the Cart Sale at the Wash is this 50th inspired bikini called Puamana. Can you see yourself on the beach in this outfit?
Over to the 55 Thursday offers at Entice. This lovely Human Nature dress comes in 6 lovely soft pastel tones and each one is just 55 L$! Go get all the tones you like, for that price you can afford it!
I am wearing the Avenue Spring Pastel set by Lazuri and this set is not free, but it is totally colour change so you can adjust it to every outfit you want to wear.
The lovely hair is by Alice Project. It is called Namie hair and it comes with a colour change HUD. The hair is on the Midnight Mania board at Alice Project and you do not need a group to click this board.
My last find for today are these lovely What's New Pussycat nails for Slink hands, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega is a now gift in the lucky boards at Entice. There is no group needed to click these boards.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!