Thursday, June 23, 2016

I just love Boho style.

Hi there Readers!
Today I have some Boho/Hippy style outfits for you. I just love those long flowy dresses, the sandals and the tie and die prints. I found a few great offers at the Cart Sale at the Wash. And a free one on the Midnight Mania board at Punk Justus (no group needed). And I stood at the Empire shoes Lucky Boards to get all 6 new gifts which are on them. For these boards you will need the free to join Empire group tag. I also have some free hair for you today!
So let me start with the Midnight Mania board at Punk Justus. You do not need a group to click this board and on it was this lovely Hippy style dress including matching flip flops which fit Slink Flat feet!
And the skin I am wearing today is Sonia by WoW skins. You can find this lovely skin in 6 skin tones at the Vintage Fair which runs till July 26th.
The lovely hair is Malibu by Truth hair and I am wearing the red version. It is 250 L$ per hair tone and you get 5 tones of this hair in each pack.

The next stop is the Cart Sale at the Wash. I landed at the cart by D&S Design and they have some awesome 10 L$ offers on their cart! I got this beautiful Chloe Gown Butterfly there, in a perfect emerald green tone. The matching Chloe Sandals are sold separate and they fit Slink Flat feet. They are yours for 10 L$.
The beautiful Fairy necklace is by PA Designe and it is also 10 L$ at the Cart Sale at the Wash.
The lovely hair is by Olive and they have 3 lucky boards and one Midnight Mania board to click. No group needed for these boards and I am wearing the Melody hair from the Midnight Mania board. This hair comes with many HUDs so your favorite hair tone will be there too.
D&S Design also has this Sabine pants & top set for 10 L$ and the matching black flats are 10 L$ too. You can find these offers at the Cart Sale at the Wash.
This Boho style Summer outfits is also by D&S Design and it is 10 L$. There are 3 versions to choose from. There are matching foot jewels to wear with each dress, they are also 10 L$ each at the Cart Sale at the Wash.
And this YumYum Barber hair is a group gift by YumYum. You will need to join the YumYum group but it is free to join.
Last but not least the lucky boards at Empire shoes. For these boards you will need the free to join Empire group tag. There are 6 new gifts on these board, which I am showing you below. The shoes fit ALL feet.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!