Sunday, May 1, 2016

Getting ready for an enticing summer!

Good morning Readers!
On this lovely sunny Sunday I am getting ready for a hot and enticing summer! Entice has this weekend great Weekend offers, sexy bathing suits in 4 versions. Each one comes with a colour change HUD which changes the texture into 3 great tones. Just 99 L$ per outfit ladies, very cheap to look this hot!
The hair is by [Takeotomi] and you just have to join their group (free to join) and check past notices to find this fat pack of lovely Irina hair.
The lovely skin is by WoW skins it is called Irina 2016. The skin comes in 6 skin tones and Omega head/body appliers are included.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
Then Entice has a new gift on their Lucky boards ( no group needed to click these boards). This sexy hot bikini with appliers is the gift. The cute hair is from the Gatcha by Truth hair at the Epiphany Event. There are 3 hair styles in the gatcha and each try is 50 L$. This hair was a gift to me by my friend Venus, thank you so much :).
And Entice also has a new gift in their Midnight Mania board (no group needed to click this board). This lovely Pull me Under dress comes with a colour change HUD which changes the texture of the dress and of the flower into 3 different tones.
Then I clicked the Daily Prize board at Tentation and I got an awesome leather jacket from this board which I blogged before. I will add the pictures of that jacket too cause it is actually for guys but I love it soooo much on myself :)
But I also got the sexy little dresses for us gals at Tentation and I am showing them below.
The beautiful jewelry is by Lazuri. This is their Queen of Hearts set. The set is colour change so you can adjust it to all your outfits. Not free, but a great set to own.
The lovely hair is a fat pack called Kiwi from the group lucky board at Besom hair. The group is free to join.

And here are the pictures of the leather jackets for guys. I blogged them before and you can see all info, also about the jeans and the shoes  and hair HERE.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!