Sunday, April 10, 2016

Colorful dresses at the Designer Circle and in hunt gifts!

Good Morning Readers!
Some more bargains from the Designer Circle on my blog today and I did some more hunting in the Colorfy your body hunt. I found some really cute colorful dresses at the Designer Circle. They are having their #127 round and this round runs till April 16th. Please keep that date in mind if you want to go grab the bargains you can find there!
JK Style has these awesome Selene dresses on offer at the Designer Circle. These dresses are available in 2 versions: bolds and pales. Each set comes with a colour change HUD which changes the texture of these dresses into 6 lovely colours. The bag, the bangles and ring (in gold and silver) are included.
Each of these dresses including the HUD are just 70 l$.
Matching heels for Slink high are available in 2 colours, black and tan. Each pair is 70 L$.
I am wearing a brand new WoW skin with these outfits, called Retlitha 2016. This skin is available at the Omega Republic Event in 6 lovely skin tones including Omega Head/body appliers.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The hair I am wearing is Georgina by Truth hair and you can find this hair in their 50 L$ back room sale, where each hair tone pack of 5 different shades is just 50 L$. I am wearing the red version.
Another designer who is participating in the Designer Circle is Wertina. They have these elegant lace top Vanessa dresses on offer there in 4 great colours. Each dress is just 99 L$. I am showing you the pink and white one below.
With these dresses I am wearing Angelique hair by Like Design. This hair comes in several colour packs, I am wearing the red version of the Rainbow pack (not free).
I am also wearing shoes by Like Design, they are called Renata. They come with a colour change HUD which changes each part of the shoe separate, so you can match these shoes to every outfit. I love the bow on the side!! (not free).
With these lovely dresses the roses-in-mouth by Persefona give them an extra romantic feel. There are 2 versions available at the Designer Circle of these roses, 10 classic colours and 10 pastel tones. I am showing you the classic pack below. Each pack is just 50 L$. Not much to get this romantic look.
Over to the Colorfy my Body hunt. This hunt rund till April 31st. I know..you are smiling now...but that's on the note from the hunt. However April just has 30 days. Anyway, this hunt is free, you get great gifts and you are looking for a water droplet. It's a small hunt, just 23 stores to search!
This is what you are looking for:

And I landed at #21 MissJewel and after some searching I found the hunt droplet there. Inside was this sexy short dress including the jewelry.
The hair I am wearing is Scope by LittleBones. You can find a fat pack of this hair for free on Marketplace.
Then I went to #8 Grumble and they have this very sexy Carrie outfit hidden inside their droplet. Looks like a fish net doesn't it? The stars are not included.
If you want it too: go hunting!
My last stop for today was at #13 Shady Ladies. Inside their hunt gift you really find a color SPLASH !! Looks like you have been painting all day and having fun with it. Just go find that droplet ladies !!!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!