Monday, December 7, 2015

soooo much to blog and soooooo little time

Morning Readers!
On this Monday I have many things to show you, but my real life is very busy this week. I am still having health problems, minor, but they have to be solved.
So if my blog is not up to standard, blame it on my real life :)
Anyway, what do I have for you today?
I am going to show you another new skin by WoW skins: Melissa 2016. And I am going to show you some awesome offers by Entice at the FAD event. And some great gifts from Advent Calendars I follow.
Let me start with the new skins by WoW skins. These lovely Melissa 2016 skins are an exclusive at the Frozzen Fair 2015 and they come in 6 lovely skin tones. There are several lipstick and eye shadow options included. You don't only get a 30% discount on these skins and on the appliers, but there is also a 1 L$ box with lovely lashes.
The fun hair is Maiko by Truth hair.
Then I went to the FAD event and I just fell for the great dresses Entice has on offer there. These Wildest Dreams dresses come with a colour change HUD to change the colour into 3 great tones. You can change the bra and the skirt separate which gives you many options! There are 4 sets to chose from and each one is 200 L$. However if you are in the FAD group (free to join) there is a lovely gift for you: California Dream dresses, with HUD, and this hud changes the tone of the dresses and the belt.
With the dresses above I am wearing a gift from the group lucky boards at Like Designs. The Like Designs group is free to join and there are 6 lucky boards with SLINK high shoes at their store and also 2 group Midnight Mania boards. The shoes below are from these boards
Then I went on my way to the Advent Calendars. The KittyCats advent calendar can be found in all participating stores, I went to WoW skins (the calendar is near their counter). The calendar is free and there is no group needed. Previous gifts are also available. This is what I got there in the past days: a lovely dress by Stelloane.
Next stop: 7 Deadly S[k]ins. Their advent calendar is group only but the 7 Deadly S[k]ins group is free to join during December. There is one calendar for guys and one for girls. This Noellia skin with freckles and blonde brows is the gift for today!
Then I got this lovely rosy blush from the advent calendar at Dulce Secrets. Free, no group needed.
And last but not least: the advent calendar at Entice. They have this lovely nail set (for ALL nails) as a gift for today. The calendar is free for group members (group is free to join) but if you do not have groups left you can buy the gift for 25 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!