Saturday, November 7, 2015

Split skirts, Thigh high boots, sexy tops, perfect for the weekend

Hi Readers!
Today on my blog you will see more offers from the #117 round of the Designer Circle. This round runs till November 14th, so don't wait too long to grab those bargains you can find there! Also on my blog a cute dress you can find at the Free Dove. This is a place I went to frequently when I was a newbie in SL. To my surprise you can find many great freebies there, I will soon blog more of them.
But first the Designer Circle. I am starting with a sexy split skirt by Culco Boutique. This skirt is on offer at the Designer Circle in purple only for just 99 L$. I am wearing a sexy top by Chaos Creations. This Kira tank top comes with several HUDS which change the top into 6 great colours.
The peep toe shoes are by SMESH and they come in 3 colours. They are for SLINK high feet and each pair is 99 L$.
The lovely  skin I am wearing is Yolanda  in tan by WoW skins and it is their November group gift. Joining WoW skins is 350 L$ but you get a box with all previous group gifts (about 37 skins) too. And the right to click one of their 18 group lucky boards or 2 group Midnight Mania boards.The lovely hair is Bellinia by Besom. This hair is from their group Midnight Mania board. The group is free to join.
The poses I am using below are by Pink Insidious (PrincessMode) and they are from either their Bitter, Egotistic or Pesky pose packs. Each pack is 149 L$
The jewellery is the Cocoa Island set by Lazuri and it is their newest group gift. Joining the Lazuri group is 250 L$ but there are several group gifts available.
Chaos Creations has another sexy top on offer at the Designer Circle. This top is called net top Katrina and this top also comes with many appliers.
Then I got the sexy thongs Faith has on offer at the Designer Circle. This Jessica thigh high thong comes with an applier for all mesh bodies. You get a pack of 5 colours for 149 L$. The top I am wearing is NOT included.
Faith also has net tops on offer at the Designer Circle. These Faith Breathe tops come in 13 variations (again with appliers for all mesh bodies) and you have to pay 199 L$ for this pack. The stars are NOT included, neither are the jeans.
Over to Vivalicious Inc. They have a very elegant black dress on offer at the Designer Circle. Oh did I say BLACK dress? This dress comes in 4 colours and each one is 99 L$. What would we be without such a lovely dress ladies? The back side is spectacular! Go get them all!
The sexy Thigh High boots are by MOoh and you can find them at the Designer Circle for 125 L$ per package. There is a darker and a lighter version to chose from and each set comes with a colour change HUD to change the boots into 3 shades.
The elegant hair is by Tameless and it is called Zaida. This hair comes with an easy to use colour change HUD which changes the hair tone into no less than 30 different ones. You can go for a pack of natural colours, fades or fantasy. Each pack, including the hud, is 249 L$.
The poses I am using below are by Pink Insidious (PrincessMode) and they are from either their Bitter, Egotistic or Pesky pose packs. Each pack is 149 L$.
The elegant skin I am wearing is Susse in darktan with cleavage option by WoW skins. This skin comes in 5 skin tones and each one is 300 L$.
My next find are these sexy nails by {ZOZ}. You can find these lovely nails at the Designer Circle for 98 L$ per HUD and there are HUDS available for all Mesh bodies. You get 9 lovely colours for hands and feet.
Over to my last find. This lovely dress by Prism Design is available at the Free Dove. I went there when I was new in Second Life to get decent clothes, but I went back there a few days ago. I just love what you can find there and I will soon blog more of their freebies.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!