Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Getting ready for Fall

Hi there Readers!
I am getting ready for fall. I love the fall colours, the gold and browns, the oranges and the warm reds. Can't help it, I just love it. So I am getting ready for Fall and my friend Hannah from DMZ is helping me. She designed some lovely sweaters for the International Designers Expo. She has this beautiful orange sweater with leaves there as a FREE gift! But she also has these awesome Hera sweaters in three colours for sale there! If you would like to get more options (colours) of this Hera sweater: there are more to chose from at the DMZ store.
She also has this Regina outfit in teal as an exclusive for this Expo on sale there. I just fell for it, the details are awesome!
I am wearing a beautiful skin by WoW skins with these outfits. It is Fany in darktan with cleavage option and you can find this lovely skin in 5 skin tones, including OMEGA head/body appliers at the Designer Circle for just 199 L$ per skin tone. There are 5 skin tones available.
The lovely hair is Elsa by Truth hair and it is from their hair sale in the back room. Lots of hair styles are just 50 L$ there.
With this Fany skin I am wearing lovely dresses by MSS (me Sew Sexy Clothier). These dresses are called Chloe and they come in 6 lovely colours. You can find them at the Designer Circle for 125 L$ each.
With these dresses I am wearing Adele shoes by Reign. They are from a fat pack I got from the Reign Midnight Mania board. This board is free to click for all, no group needed....BUT the board is only there for ONE day and the day is not announced. So you have to hop over there to see if there IS a board almost every day if you want a free fat pack of Reign shoes :)
I am also wearing a free gift by Lazuri with these dresses. This lovely Perlline set is free for everyone and you get a 3 strand necklace and earrings. The center gem is colour change.

Over to the Designer Circle. I found so many great outfits there and also another LOVELY skin. The skin I am wearing below is by 7 Deadly s[k]ins and it is called Roxy and you get different version of this skin, with and without cleavage, for just 99 L$. Slink hands/feet appliers, PhatAzz and Tango appliers are included. The skin tone is Pineapple.
The lovely hair is also on offer at the Designer Circle. This hair is by Pelle and it is called Maya. 125 L$ for each hair tone and you get a HUD to change the hair into several tones.
Then I got these great Tuxedo dresses by Pink Cherry. They are called Lilou and you can find them at the Designer Circle in 4 great colours. They are perfect to wear to every party, or for an afternoon shopping, or to walk your dog in the park! You can look this fabulous for just 129 L$ per dress.
With this dress I am wearing the lovely jewellery Modern Couture has on offer at the Designer Circle. These beautiful Elua sets (necklace and earrings) come in 5 beautiful colours and each one is 100 L$.
To wear with these sexy and elegant dresses above you surely will need some really nice nail polish. Pink Cherry has this awesome nail polish set for SLINK hands and feet at the Designer Circle for just 90 L$. You get 4 colours, each in 2 versions.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!