Thursday, October 29, 2015

A few Hallowen outfits, Free new hair, awesome shoes.

Hi readers,
Today a blog with a little bit of everything.
Yesterday I posted a lovely gown by Purple Moon. With this gown I was wearing a great new hair by Little Bones. This hair is called Riki and it is a free colour sample pack with ALL thinkable colours inside. The hair has 2 extensions which you can wear together or separate. Even though it is a colour sample pack, the hair is fully wearable and totally free. Just showing you a few options below.
The lovely skin I am wearing with this hair is by WoW skins and she is called Erica in tan. You can find her at the  Pixra event only for 99 L$. Omega appliers are included.
Then I went to Marketplace again to find some more great Halloween outfits. but I stumbled upon these lovely shoes by Alb. These shoes are NOT for Slink feet, the come with a HUD to change the colour of the included feet. They are free.
Back to the Halloween outfits. This first one is by Extal and it is a lovely knotted twisted Halloween dress with Slink high feet included. There are also several appliers for MESH bodies included and all of this is free.
Then I got another cute dress, this one is also by Extal and it is also free. The cute booties are included.
My next outfit is by KA Piercings and Tattoos. This fun purple outfit just brings a smile on my face. The sparkling hat is by LadyBunny and it is free. The cute  Emily shoes are by Toxic Candy and they are 1 L$. These shoes are for SLINK high feet.
To wear with your Halloween outfits I found quite a few lovely accesoiries. This first hat comes with the hair and it is free. The hat is by Fashion the World.
And this skull hat is by HatterTheMad and it is free.
Then I found another great necklace to wear with your Halloween outfits. This necklace is by Dedalo and it is free.
My last find are these cute Witches booties in 2 versions, which are perfect for Halloween. You can find them on the Midnight Mania board at Neverwish. The board only needs 50 clicks, so get your friends over to click if you want these booties. There is no group needed.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!