Sunday, May 17, 2015

I love to take a stroll along Marketplace

Hi there Readers!
I hope you enjoyed the post from the last days. I am trying to keep up, but with my health problems it is kinda hard to blog each day.
Anyway, today on my blog the results of a small stroll along Marketplace. You can find almost everything there, even for free! So today several free summer dresses from Marketplace for you.
And some more bargains from the Designer Circle. You can find these offers (all below 100 L$ till May 23rd, so don't wait too long if you see something you really love!
Let me start with the Designer Circle. Ecce Bellus has some awesome shorts and tops on offer there. These outfits come in 4 different colours and you get a lovely top with 2 pairs of shorts called Mila for just 100 L$ per set.
The lovely bangles are Promise Bangles by Baubles by Phe. You can find this lovely set at the Designer Circle for just 100 L$.
The skin is Kimm darktan by WoW skins and it is on offer at the Designer Circle in 5 skin tones for just 99 L$ per skin tone. All appliers you might need can be found at the WoW skins mainstore.
The lovely hair is Sloan by Tameless hair, 249 L$ for a pack of 30 colours.
And MSS has a beautiful leather pants set with a silk top on offer at the Designer Circle. This set comes in 2 colours and each one is just 100 L$. The sets are called Cecilia.
The shoes are by Supernatural and they come with a colour change HUD which changes their colour into 8 colours. They are for SLINK HIGH feet and the set inslcuing the HUD is just 99 L$ at the Designer Circle.
Another offer at the Designer Circle by MSS are the very sexy Francessa pencil dresses. I just love that secretary look, makes me feel soooo sexy. The dresses come in 3 colours and each one is 100 L$.
Over to Marketplace.  I just love to shop there, you can find all you need by just typing in what you are looking for. I was looking for some great dresses, so I typed dress NOT dem. (mind the caps to rule out at least some of the DEMOS). As I didn't want to pay much I went to the left and chose as amount 0-0 L$.
And look what I got! This fun polka dotted summer dress is by Simple things & Forever and it is totally free.
And that's not all! Simple things & Forever also has this elegant Flirt summer dress for free on Marketplace!
Another great summer dress is this one by The Free Zone. This lovely dress is called Teresa and it is free.
My last find for today is a little black dress. Where would we be without it ladies? You can spice it up with an outstanding jacket, a sexy boa, nice boots or your favorite heels. And of course with your most precious jewellery! This black dress is by Venus and it is called Valery. Free, so go get it!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!