Thursday, May 14, 2015

I just LOVE shoes!

I know, my regular Readers KNOW I love shoes. And hair. And jewellery. And skins. Sigh...I guess I just love everything.So what's on my blog today? Several great offers from the 105th round of the Designer Circle. This round runs till May 23rd so don't wait to long to have a look at the awesome offers you can find there. Nothing is over 100 L$ !
And you will see me in a Japanese look by Jomo, which is free and will only cost you some time standing at their Lucky boards.
On top of that: new hair from Tameless, and a lot of free stuff from Like Designs. You will need their group but it is free to join.
Anyway, let me start with the Designer Circle. B-Dazzled has this awesome gown on ofer there and this gown is called Total Diva-Tude. It comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into no less than FIFTY great shades! Just 100 L$ for this awesome gown!
I am wearing the Kimm skin in darktan on my blog today and this skin is on offer at the Designer Circle by WoW skins for 99 L$ per skin tone. There are 5 skin tones to chose from, and you can find all appliers you might need at the WoW skins mainstore.
The lovely hair is Sloan by Tameless, you get a package with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into no less than 30 shades for just 249 L$.
The elegant shoes are by Preptopia and they are on offer at the Designer Circle for 100 L$. There are 3 versions to chose from. These lovely shoes come with a colour chanhe HUD which changes the colour of the leather of the shoes into 14 varieties and the heels into 4 varieties. The shoes are for SLINK HIGH feet. I am showing you just a few examples below.
And last but certainly NOT least: I am wearing the newest group grift by Lazuri. This beautiful colour change set is called Marzia spring set. Joining the group is 250 L$ but there are several group gifts available. And for those who don't want to join: there are some free gifts too (see picture below).

Then, just because summer is coming, Pink Cherry has these lovely Hipster Bikini's on offer at the Designer Circle for just 90 L$. They come in 4 great colours and they are just perfect for those warmer days we hope will come.
The lovely long hair is a new release by Tameless and it is called Arabella. Alll hair by Tameless comes in Naturals, fades and fantasy packs and each pack has a HUD which changes the colour of the hair into 30 different hair tones. Just 249 L$ for each package. Or go for the MEGA pack with all colours for 499 L$.
I am wearing the Ruby version with darker streaks.
The lovely bangles are by Baubles by Phe at the Designer Circle and they are called Promise Bangles. They are 100 L$.
Hmmm my Japanese look. Well at Jomo you will find several Lucky boards with awesome Japanese outfits and jewellery. They are so complete, they come with the matching shoes, jewellery and hair! You will have to join the Jomo group (free) to click the boards and then hope you get all of these awesome outfits. I loved them.
Over to Like Designs. They have 6 Lucky boards (at the moment there are SLINK shoes on the boards, but I got an outfit as well when I stood there). The group is free to join.
Like Designs also has a Midnight Mania board, with these awesome SLINK HIGH shoes. (low target)
Like Designs also is part of the SL Free & Offers group (free to join) and next to their 6 Lucky boards is a lovely gift for SL Free & offers group members, these awesome shoes for SLINK HIGH feet.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!