Wednesday, March 4, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS DESIGNER CIRCLE !!!

Hello dear readers!
Yes I am back, and yes the surgery went very well. I still need some time to recouver and get my strenght back, but I am giving it a go to blog again.
I hope you all missed me just as much as I missed you.
And I got just in time back! The Designer Circle is celebrating their #100 round!!! Lots of designers are participating in this cirlke and they offer one or more of their great designs for 100 L$ or less. This time, due to the 100th round they are giving away great gifts too!
CONGRATULATIONS DESIGNER CIRCLE!!!
You will have to join the Designer Circle group to get these great gifts. The group is free to join though. In the middle of the store are tables with the gifts.
So let me show you which bargains I found there today. First of all the lovely skin I am wearing today. This skin is by WoW skins and it is called Ana. Ana comes in 5 skin tones, ranging from a light milk tone to a dark deep golden tone. This skin is available at the Designer Circle for just 99 L$ per skin tone. On my blog today I am wearing the Darktan version of Ana.
The lovely jewellery I am wearing today with all outfits is a new release by Lazuri. This set is called LuceMia and the set is completely colour change. For the time being there is a discount on this set.

And with this skin I am wearing a fun summer dress, which is on offer at the Designer Circle by Stormcrow Designs. This dress comes with a colour change HUD which changes the dress into no less than 12 different tones. Just 85 L$ for the dress and HUD ladies!
With this dress I am wearing the GIFT Stormcrow Designs has for the Designer Circle group members (free to join). You get the awesome sun glasses, the cute bag and the elegant sandals for SLINK HIGH feet, totally free.
StormCrow Designs also has some awesome shoes on offer at the Designer Circle. These shoes are kinda special: they consist of 2 parts and you can colour change those parts separate. So you get many possibilities to wear these shoes! I am showing you a few options below, but there are many more.
The shoes are 100 L$ including the colour change HUD and they are for SLINK HIGH feet.
Over to more shoes. Loordes of London is participating in this 100th round of the Designer Circle too and they have these awesome Les Tuileries shoes come in 5 colours and they are for SLINK HIGH feet. Each pair is just 80 L$.
And Loordes of London also has a great gift for Designer Circle group members. Joining is free. This great maroon dress is yours for the taking.
The last one for today is this fun leggings and top outfit by zOOm. This lovely set comes in 2 colours and each one is 99 L$. All appliers are included, so you can wear this set with a MESH body too. You can find it at the Designer Circle.
zOOm also has a lovely gift at the Designer Circle. This elegant green sequin dress is totally free (join the Designer Circle group to get it).
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!