Thursday, February 5, 2015

Something new...something old...

Morning Readers!
Something old...well the Designer Circle is having their 98th round till February 14th. Which means they exist for quite a long time already. You can find many bargains there, nothing is over 100 L$. On my blog today you will find great offers I found there.
Then I have some Subscribo gifts by Hucci I want to show you.
And something new: Tameless hair has a new released hairstyle and a lovely new outfit to go with it.
Let me start with Tameless. They released this lovely Mariska hair in 3 colour packs: natural, fades and fantasy. Each pack comes with an easy to use HUD to change the colour of the hair into 30 hair tones and each pack is 249 L$. The fat pack of all colours is 499 L$. The outfit I am wearing with this lovely hair is called Hipster and outfits are priced $149L to $299L and include everything shown on package, which means glasses, stockings and the boots are included.
I am showing you some examples of the FADES package of the Mariska hair below.
Over to the Designer Circle. B!asta has some awesome dresses there on offer and they are called Dubious Methods. They come in 4 colours and each one is 70 L$. They come with appliers for MESH bodies, so that is good to know! I am wearing the Dubious Methods dresses with the Maitreya Lara mesh body below.
I just love the low back of these dresses.
The lovely bangles are by Baubles by Phe and they are called The Scene. You can find them at their main store (NOT free).
The skin I am wearing with these outfits is Aly in darktan and she is on offer at the Designer Circle by WoW skins in 5 lovely skin tones. Each skin is 99 L$, applers are available at the WoW Skins Mainstore.
I was trying out Ashleigh poses by Eternal Dreams while I was taking pictures of these lovely B!asta dresses. You can see the poses below. These poses are on offer at the Designer Circle by Eternal dreams in 2 packs of 5 poses for 100 L$ per pack.
I was also trying out the poses Icons of Style has on offer at the Designer Circle. You get a mail box with 18 poses and 2 different letters to wear for just 90 L$.
I do realise the picture is rather huge....but if I make it smaller you can't see the poses very well.
Then I found these awesome outfits by Nya's Shop at the Designer Circle. They have these great leather bustiers in 6 colours and leather and lace matching skirts in 6 colours too. The tops are 89 L$ each, the skirts are 99 L$.
I am wearing these skirts by Nya's Shop with the Subscribo gifts I got from Hucci. The sexy tops and the elegant heels for SLINK HIGH feet were send out last week and they are just too good to miss out on. With these outfits I am wearing another great jewellery set by Baubles by Phe, which you can find at the Designer Circle. The set is called Fractal neckalce and earrings and you get a golden and a silver set for 100 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!