Thursday, February 12, 2015

Getting ready for Valentine PART2 .

Good Morning Readers!
On this lovely morning I want to share more finds from Marketplace with you, and they all have that romantic theme: Valentine. They are not all really Valentine outfits, but I tried to find that romantic look you want on that special day.
Most on my blog today is free, or a dollarbie, so you will be able to afford all you like.
This first sweet dress is by Helena Ellsmere and you can find it on Marketplace for just 1 L$. It is soft and sweet and I love the bow details. Perfect to dream about who will be your Valentine.
The skin I am wearing is Aly darktan by WoW skins and you can find this skin in 5 skin tones for just 99 L$ per skin tone at the Designer Circle. But ONLY TILL FEBRUARY 14th!!!
The lovely hair is Sophia by Tameless (not free).
And this fun dress is by The Skin you're In and it is totally free. I love polka dots, and this dress just caught my eye. I wanted to find some matching shoes and I found these peeptoes by Fly By and they are 1 l$. They are for SYSTEM feet.
To finish off this lovely outfit I found this sweet necklace by Sweet gift. It is a small silver love letter, perfect for Valentines Day. The necklace is free.
Then I got 2 lovely dresses by Intimate You. The first dress is called Heater red and it is a fun dress for Valentine, however it is sexy too. This dress is 1 L$. Stockings are included.
And the next dress by Intimate you is called Lydia and this dress has a heart texture and a lovely cut our heart cleavage part. This dress is also 1 L$. Stockings are included.
My next find is this lovely dress by Sempatix. This lovely red dress is free. I thought I found awesome shoes to go with this dress...they are by Quirks and they are red platform shoes. The shoes are 1 L$ BUT...I could not get them to fit. They are for system feet, but the alpha layer with these shoes is missing. In the end I found an alpha layer in my inventory which made the shoes fit. I would not recommend to buy these shoes unless you are sure you have an alpha to make them fit.
The lovely jewellery set I am wearing with this dress is by Moondance Boutique and the complete set is 1 L$. You get the lovely earrings, bracelets, necklace and rings and even 2 sets of nails are inbcluded (not for SLINK hands).
This next dress is not just a sexy dress, it is a set with lingerie and a dress. It is by Enelya's Creations and it is totally free. Perfect to surprise your Valentine on Saturday! The stockings are included, the pasties are NOT included.
My last find for today is this lovely red top by Pure Style. This lovely long flared top is 1 L$ and I am wearing a pair of great free jeans by Avastar with this top.
And the lovely Valentine bag is by Bella's Lullaby and it is free. Ready for that Valentines weekend in Paris :)
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!